[ZS] B.A. Revisit

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by AlterEgoT, Oct 10, 2015.

1. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

I know it matters not. But this new B.A. system is atrocious.

If your intention was solely to give levels away then it might be fine.

But for a battle arena it doesn't work and this is why I say that:

1-If you aren't here early to kill the stuff not in defense there is nearly nothing to attack. Unless you can hit that sweet spot when they all come out it's all defense or dead.

2-Takes massive amount of stamina to compete. How is that any kind of show of strength ?

3-There is no thrill. Woohoo, gee I killed something in the brawl phase. So what. I don't get anything for it.

4-Even if you want to go after those in defense the points for them is 1. Not worth it.

5-the points available for per attack is so skewed to be ridiculous.

6-If you bother to regen it's hard to stay alive if you are in the middle to low group as everyone is looking for that one out of def.

7-at least before if you killed something you got moved up a bit in some way so you weren't staring at the same 10 people the whole time.

8-the slayers is a nightmare on the eyes.

9-You can't instantly tell when you are under attack since it always says the last attack is slayer.

10-there is no fight feel at all.

I remember each time why I quit even bothering to enter. Not going to help my enemies level by giving them some to get xp from that I can't use

Not a fan.

I know some really like it espeically little ones who now get to compete. But it's lame.

Is there any way we could have alternating arenas? Some the old way some the new way? I miss having something fun to do and it feels like it all gets taken away. Like the BA? oh we better change it. Like randomly listing to get the game going? oh let's change that so you can't click the links. Oh you enjoy even playing field let's drop in hireds. Oh you worked on your account and have a fun time riding the list? Let's drop in power heal.

Far too many of us are bored out of our minds these days. Shrinking the numbers. Further killing things like BA (849 joined? it used to be what 6k? and you opened it up to thousands more by dropping the join level?) Shrinking numbers make the ambush system nearly unbeatable. Out of control income has raised the bounty prices out of the smallers chance to defend themselves. And dropping in the hoard achievements dang near killed it.

sadly, If I weren't so dang used to coming to ZS, I'd have quit a year ago.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2015
  2. AlterEgoT

and I STILL have trouble with the defense not enabling.

There went another chance at anything.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrr

3. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

I agree that if you are not on the second it starts you may as well night partake.
    Not to mention the 10k attacks in under 3 mins people are somehow managing to get.

4. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

i disagree that if you cant play the second half nt worth it.previous arenas played for about 20 minutes in first portion spent no un just boosts and rewards made a few levels and got a sweet 2m bonus for finishing .cant rememeber where but the point is play if only for a short time get the points you can and accept your rewards

5. cricket_jumper

cricket_jumper Well-Known Member

I dont like the new BA either. The old BA was flawed, the new one is as well. They've redesigned it once, I'll happily try a 3rd version if they want to write one for us.

We'll all moan that we hate the 3rd BA as well, but if they keep making it slightly better each time, we might end up with something that is enough of a compromise for enough players eventually.

AlterEgoT likes this.
  6. AlterEgoT

I meant if I didn't say it clearly. If you can't be there at the START of either everything is dead, too strong, or in defense. or in the second half you are dead.

Or on the flip side. If you enjoy the old ba the only fun part is the second half. Simply for XP is quite dull for me, and many others. The BA is supposed to feel like a big ole fight. And instead it just feels like massive clicking for XP. Isn't that what RB's are for?

BA should be a fight imo. And with the slayer and no kill reward in the first half it's anything but a fight feel. Yeah there can still be some strategy but you've got to be there when stuff is still alive to use it. Thus early or not at all. Or you are there for what does it give me not for playing.

I guess I'm having trouble articulating. BA used to be a ton of fun, the slayer part of the change would be a good one if they'd just tweak it so that it wasn't quite so bland. In other words, assign the character instead of the word slayer. We can click and see that anyway.

So instead of slayer slayer slayer you'd see doctor, police, artist. Give your eyes a break, and give it a better feel.

7. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

During normal BA the #'s alive should be current like sudden death, so one can decide to heal or not... Very simple....

8. bbean37

bbean37 New Member

I agree, These are some of the reasons many new and alot of old timers r quiting this game, Kano im tired of loseing so many good friends from this game. This game used to be fun, u could laugh and have a good old time with your friends, now im afraid to say with all the changes u made some for the good but some really sucks, its too much about the money now, and without the friends playing its not truely a fun game no more, please fix it........................

AlterEgoT likes this.