Aztec High Priest, Silverspike, Silent Assassin Blacksmithing tips:

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DarkStratus, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Mystic

Mystic Member

One down. Thanks, Pytera!

2. andres82

andres82 New Member

thanks. the truth is very different from other recipes and so we were going crazy

3. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Thanks, guys!

It is actually somewhat useful for me right now.

4. Tom Land

Tom Land New Member

Thanks for all the hard work - never would have gotten it. I was trying recipes but had forgotten my password, by time I get logged in to post negative results y'all had solved it. Good teamwork.

5. Bullet

Bullet New Member

wow, no previous blacksmith item, thats surprising
    thanks for figuring it out

6. Thor Odinson

Thor Odinson New Member

well I see I'm a bit late as I found Silverspike but it is already posted, great work folks

7. TabithaMoon

TabithaMoon Active Member

I just want to tell all of you that you are amazing! I've been lurking here for a few weeks and watching your progress when I get so frustrated I want to pull my hair out. Even after I've found the formulas for recipes (thanks to being able to eliminate some of your hard work), I still like to come watch because of the hard work and dedication and TEAMWORK with you all. (Don't worry, if I had found the silver spike, I would have posted it ;) !!)

I did my best not to look at end results of solved recipes, just used previous posts to guide me in the right direction. If I had stayed here on the forum too long, I would have been tempted, so I didn't join in. I hope that doesn't offend anyone. I just wanted to do my best on my own as much as possible.

I never would have been able to find the right path on some of these without your work, and I wanted to say your help was greatly appreciated! And you guys are greatly admired!!