Axe Slap Damage Calculation?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Vampryss, May 10, 2010.

1. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Can someone explain how the axe slap damage is calculated? I slap the same person but get different damage. Sometimes considerably different.

You just Axe Slapped Illyrian and dealt 144 damage.

Damage after adding 12 Skill points to attack - same day
    You just Axe Slapped Illyrian and dealt 98 damage.

Why would the first slap be more powerful with less skill points than the second? The ones that leave me really wondering is when the Slap only does 3-10 damage points.

Thanks!

2. Eddie

Eddie Member

From my personal experience, the maximum you can slap someone for is 5% of their health. The damage amount is mostly random, but it depends on the strength levels of both sides.

3. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

hmm.. well this person is a level 516 - I'm currently at 469 - just seems odd that damage would go down after adding so many skill points.. i guess you could say I'm looking for that final blow to take them out.. but an axe slap hardly ever does it for me.. :D

4. i think its the higher your health the larger the slap.

5. Eddie

Eddie Member

@Vampryss, putting points into attack does less then 1% difference so you might as well stop throwing the skill points away.

@ATHEISTIC SATANIST, It depends on their health, not yours.

6. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Say it isn't so!.. :eek:

7. Eddie

Eddie Member

I am afraid it is so... I know people who put in more then 1000 into attack and are still weaker then me. Me on the other hand, I only got my strength to the bare minimum for achievements and I land slaps from 1-1000 damage(Depending on the health of the opponent)

8. Amon Amarth

Amon Amarth New Member

You just killed Vantazzy with an Axe Slap!

9. dam Amon is back hahaha

You just Axe Slapped Eddie and dealt 163 damage.

calculation ??? last night was 913 today 163 axe damage health or attack ?? yea some times !! :D

Last edited: May 30, 2010
  10. if u see your rival on battle page and after some attacks your rival is one attack away to go to hospital best is get boost from friends and also add 10-stamina boost and most case will kill but if not than axe slap kill will be 99% :D

You just killed Hail the Aesir and the Vanir with an Axe Slap!
    well i did not need boost system for Olen he he

11. Eddie

Eddie Member

I have not tried this trick yet, but I will. Olen is a bad example, his health isn't the greatest lol

12. so do u kill him sometimes by levelling and blame us ?! :D:D

13. Eddie

Eddie Member

No I never killed him while leveling. His health is not that low. Its about average I would say, but nothing outstanding.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
  14. its like in Viking training some new Vikings get killed so its Viking joke :D

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010