Autumn's Hammer Hint:

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by DarkStratus, Jan 11, 2011.

1. DarkStratus

DarkStratus Administrator

Here is a hint for Autumn's Hammer.

Autumn's Hammer requires 3 unique items:

Two of the Items are gifts.

One of the Items is not a gift.

Have fun searching!

2. Jme

Jme Member

I'm glad this one is still locked for me. I've had enough of trying to unlock the trident recipe

3. Can you tell us if the non-gift item is from Muspell? I have thousands of these items and if they are totally useless I'd like to get rid of them.

4. Sie

Sie Member

Autumn's Hammer is a 60/60 weapon I don't see what the concern is with the blacksmith items there nice but that's it.
    spend the 25 GP and buy a better weapon you will lose the ability to buy 9 chieftains but that just means you need to recruit more

I found this in another thread so I don't know if it works but

Aegir's Trident Recipe
    Aegir War Ship, Hero's War Ship and War Elephant,

Last edited: Jan 13, 2011
  5. Jorgen

Jorgen New Member

It works, just tried it.

6. Sorry to interject, but doesn't 9 chieftans allowing for 45 60/60 items AND 90 additional warriors trump adding a single 70/70 item/warrior that merely replaces the weakest you are currently using let's say for a net gain of 65/65??

Is my math off??

7. Eddie

Eddie Member

Guys, its not about having 1 weapon, if it requires Muspell items then the higher levels could produce thousands++ of these weapons and whoop some ass with em

8. Sie

Sie Member

ok but at my level I dont see it as worth while maybe that will change when I m 2500 level

9. Jme

Jme Member

While it's true that for the most part, these items are weaker than what you can save up FPs for, or cheat(in my opinion) by buying FPs, you should keep something in mind. The folks at Kano may add more to the list down the line, and these items may end up being ingredients in those future recipes, like we saw with the Hero's Warship going into the Aegir's Trident recipe.

10. Sie

Sie Member

I have talked to some high ranked players and they say there worthless its to much effort fot to little gain

11. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

(spelling and grammar corrected)

Really? I've heard from ATHEISTIC SATANIST (one of the highest-leveled players) that in EVERY one of Kano's games you should hire Chieftains/Captains/etc for Favor Points. You can have 1000 of those. Once you have hired 1000, THEN (and only then) you buy the weapons. By that time you will have a ton of weapons/warriors that are better than the FP items bought way back then.

Also (I'm not 100% sure) I think the FP items scale with your level/attack/whatever.

12. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Also, I got into a discussion with another player about whether the Hell Chariot was a good idea (50 Wingsuits and 50 Chariots) to make.

Conclusion: not COMPLETELY worthless; if you have extra items that can be upgraded (especially if the base forms aren't good enough to show up in your attack/defense and ABSOLUTELY if those items cost you upkeep to begin with) then offloading them into the Blacksmith is a good idea.
    I'd make one regardless, just for collection, as well as to reveal the Hidden Recipe.