aurora spear.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by kennycjr, Mar 7, 2011.

1. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

anyone working on this? or isn't anyone of a high enough level? or is every one high enough much to busy fighting to try to level? or just too busy with their guilds? or frustrated with their guilds or having such a difficult time finding someone to fight with reliably?

2. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

aurora spear a67d67 unlocks at lvl 2000. 45b to craft.
    so it requires one of an object that unlocks at 2000? seems to me that'd just be a job drop, doesn't seem there's any gifts that unlock that high.

3. does another blacksmith item unlock at level 2000?

is there a world boss drop that unlocks at level 2000?

4. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

hmm, the lvl 2000 job drop is the god's favor charm? say it ain't so, i need them for other crafts. or do i? i don't rightly remember seems i have alot of these tho. ;) no, wait i was thinking of the odin's favor charm craft.

sure wouldn't surprise me at all if it requires a gods favor charm as at a52d46 it's the strongest job drop until ya get to the spirit wolf at a53d47.

5. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

i didn't think of checking the world boss drops, will see.

6. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

no world boss drops. but i don't quite remember when the woadie unlocked.

7. level 2150 for woad

and no world drops for this boss.how bout the phoneix

8. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

actually i think the woadie doesn't unlock until later. i remember 'celebrating' making lvl 2000, and still having to wait quite a bit to get to woadies.

9. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

is it 2150? good lord, i'm on my 18th one, still haven't managed to make another 100 levels yet. eck, eck. need someone to fight, regularly!!! checked both the world bosses. so it requires the god's favor charm, as it's the only lvl 2000 item. but we have no clue on what else or how many other items? joy.

10. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

and there's nothing even remotely resembling a spear as a drop in asgard, gifts seem unlikely too. seems it might take a god's favor charm and an odin's favor charm craft. that would really bite tho, as it's only 2 stronger than the odin's favor charm.

11. sometimes name means nothing.take that ageirs trident. nothing trident in what made it.

and sometimes its only that little stronger

hmm isnt there a spear root of esscense or something like that in blacksmith?
    perhaps thats the other item

12. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

charms p14 trick blade p13 hel's blade p12 underworld ring p12

all the combinations with one and or both charms and one of the blades all failed. now on to mixing the underworld ring in.

13. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

w/o odin's charm:
    trick blade + ring fail
    hel's blade + ring fail
    w/ odin's charm:
    trick blade + ring fail
    hel's blade + ring fail
    w/ both charms:
    trick blade + ring fail
    hel's blade + ring fail
    joy, now i need to find something else to mix in

14. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

course the next boss before would be the fire dragon, idk seems unlikely, guess I need to look at other job drops.
    hmm, gonna try mistletoe spear and legendary blade.
    mistletoe spear p13 legendary blade p13

mistletoe +
    g charm fail
    ring fail
    g charm + ring fail
    g charm + trick blade fail
    g charm + hel's blade fail
    g charm + ring + trick's blade fail
    g charm + ring + hel's blade fail
    g charm + trick blade + hel's blade fail
    ring + trick blade fail
    ring + hel's blade fail
    ring + trick blade + hel's blade

15. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

mistletoe spear p13 legendary blade p13

k, i still say the odin's favor charm is extremely unlikely to get crafted with, so i'm gonna try with the legendary blade.

legendary blade+
    g charm fail
    ring fail
    g charm + ring fail
    g charm + trick blade fail
    g charm + hel's blade fail
    g charm + mistletoe fail
    g charm + mistletoe + ring fail
    g charm + mistletoe + trick blade fail
    g charm + mistletoe + hel's blade fail
    g charm + ring + trick's blade fail
    g charm + ring + hel's blade fail
    g charm + trick blade + hel's blade fail
    ring + trick blade fail
    ring + hel's blade fail
    ring + trick blade + hel's blade fail

well that's all i'm doing for now. i'd really like to know if i'm wasting my time with recipes that don't include the god's favor charm tho, as that's the only lvl 2000 item.

16. Odinlake

Odinlake Member

I'm not at 2000 yet so I can just confirm that the adventure drop is indeed God's favor charm, but that one is used in the previous recipe (Odin's favor charm). Given the power of the Aurora spear I don't think it is likely that God's favor charm would be the critical ingredient - why don't you try Odin's favor charm as ingredient to Aurora? I bet that is it because it explains both the level requirements and the power of the spear. Perhaps combined with the impenetrable rock or a legendary weapon (which one unlocks nearest before 2000?).

17. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

aurora spear recipe

From my clan (chev)
    0din favor charm + iwas rune + stonecrack hammer. 45 = aurora spear

18. juanmmatam

juanmmatam Member

cost = 45 b gives 67 atk and 67 def

19. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

woohoo, just not worthwhile to craft, unless you're no longer using stonecraker hammers. not nearly as not worthwhile as angel warrior tho. thanks much for the recipe!!! ;o)