[LCN] August 14 Syndicate Wars Token Issue

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Aardvark, Aug 14, 2015.

1. EVILSPEAK

EVILSPEAK New Member

I spent 10 FP's on a Stamina refill, since it appears anything gained from that refill has been revoked I'd like my 10 FP's back please.

As quick as you like.

ChewbaccaSW likes this.
  2. Mr. Zen

Mr. Zen New Member

Kano -
    I would like to hear an explanation of why FPs spent were not returned when the XP gained from spending them was taken.

--Zen

ChewbaccaSW and alan michael like this.
  3. Tony_G

Tony_G Member

I spent 12FP's on 4x Refils, I too would like those returned As Quick As You Like.

4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

ya might have to wait till Monday since Kano is closed on the weekends but someone may pop into the forum, in the meantim send a ticket to support. :)

alan michael likes this.
  5. Kirsten

SEND at ticket to support so they can look and see what is up and know who you even are, they need your game link to look at your game, and Kano is closed till Monday as it always is so that means support is also, so send the ticket I am sure there is gonna be alot of tickets , just send one cause if you send more than one it will be pushed back in the list, and remember there are gonna be ALOT of tickets, and not just cause of this issue,

6. alan michael

alan michael New Member

yes i for one feel cheated by this whole affair

7. alan michael

alan michael New Member

And what about deaths received this whole war is bogus

8. alan michael

alan michael New Member

yes we were ripped off

9. alan michael

alan michael New Member

and not only that i for one will not be using my GF points in wars ever again KANO cheated us all

10. alan michael

alan michael New Member

and i too am nearly ready to quit this game this is BS either give everyone 1st place and end war may be only fair fix by time you get off of your a and do anything that resembles being fair

11. Mr. Zen

Mr. Zen New Member

I actually was unable to join while the 'glitch' was in effect. But I really want to know how they justified this. If they know when the WP were spent, they know (probably) about the other stats/xp/etc. as well. Which means they could easily reset the FP.

12. Kirsten

It was a glitch or a bug, it was a mistake maybe made by someone , or maybe not, these are games not world shattering events, those that took advantage lol lighten up, sheeesh

Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  13. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

i get that but some gained many levels off there stamina tho they seem to forget that you dont use 3500 stamina for sw's we all know this for a fact :) solution Kano should revok the xp and if they want stamina refunded. Some and most attacks in sw's for me is the same as people in my fight range. KANO TAKE THERE XP BACK AND GIVE THEM THERE STAMINA

Easy To Remember likes this.
  14. alan michael

alan michael New Member

and submit a ticket to kano i did b/c i used 12 GF points for refills during the glitch to heal us least kano can do is return them

15. cAnTkIlL

cAnTkIlL New Member

Just leave it alone and say oooops this time. I used my boost also so am I getting that back or just taking away from the players for being there when it started even though I missed almost all of it compared to some from the start........Some did benefit more than others yes. Just chalk it up to a learning experience.

Sir Opinion Alot likes this.
  16. Marc14

Marc14 Active Member

How about leaving it as it is and give players that refilled tokens using FP their FP back. Major and typical mistake from Kano. Taking something away from players is never a good idea, giving back something makes players happy.

alan michael likes this.
  17. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

way patch read's no xp was taking wps that was not suppose to be gained was that was a massive glitch with about 1000 times the amount of token's allowed period in sw's and we all know this :0

18. Geoff Heretic Wild

Geoff Heretic Wild Active Member

LOL at all you saying "we should stop playing" - go ahead. Don't let the door hit you on the way out. (well, maybe if it hit you just a little bit).

Sir Opinion Alot and Kirsten like this.
  19. Kirsten

Righty right on, was thinking that since these rants started lol

20. sable

sable New Member

the event should of been stopped and new on started after 24 hours, never going to be reset correctly