[LCN] August 14 Syndicate Wars Token Issue

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Aardvark, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

One more point: the ranking now looks considerably different from just after the 'fix.' If the fix was fair and rewarded actual performance, then this shouldn't have happened. After all, if the fix took away the effects of the bug, the non-buggy results should be the same as the 'fixed' results.

So the logical conclusion is that the fix was poor.

PS. Aardvark, you might be better off spending your time working on some compensation above and beyond the regular rewards. I fear you are putting lipstick on an aardvark and everything you do is likely to just make it worse.

Wolf Spirit and alan michael like this.
  2. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

yeah, send in a ticket.... sure the response time wont be until monday the earliest! not only the favors used, but account for our synd being killed off to avoid others from getting the reward. Im sure your more than aware we SEC dont die in synd/wars.. but 4k plus points were also given away on the account of the GLITCH.. safe to say we can HOOT & HOLLAR all we want about these issues, but the FACT of the matter is, KANO wont reward no one on behalf there system was glitched, yet make light of a situation that can benifit us all...by REWARDING EVERYONE..! 1ST PLACE....CASE/CLOSED & SOLVED...

3. Darryl Wiebe

Darryl Wiebe Member

I not going to say what I think of the "rollback" <hmmm.. bull tweet comes to mind for a START> .... somebody screwed up, others took advantage at the moment... carry forward and don't do it again. and look ... I've held all the profanity in.... which... i may mention ... is a (*&^%$# of a lot

Wolf Spirit and alan michael like this.
  4. alan michael

alan michael New Member

I agree

Wolf Spirit, GATMAN and Willie Bizon like this.
  5. alan michael

alan michael New Member

agreed

6. alan michael

alan michael New Member

most fair way to resolve would be to give everyone a number one ranking or wipe this whole affair and be done with it too many players are upset no way to make fair it is not the players fault this takes the fun out of the game and if you are not having dun then whats the point of this your band aid fix cannot resolve all of the issues

Wolf Spirit, GATMAN and Willie Bizon like this.
  7. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

Hole Digger Capones 170,370 WP Salty European Connection 166,434 WP Ripping You a New One 153,760 WP......WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Wolf Spirit and Robin like this.
  8. BoomerSooners

BoomerSooners New Member

Wow.. KANO,,, total failure,, whoever jacked with the WP are idiots!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

NOT PLEASED WITH THE 'PATCH', I WILL SEND IN A SUPPORT TICKET

alan michael, Wolf Spirit and Robin like this.
  10. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

SHOULD OF JUST GAVE A GF REFUND OF ALL SPENT GF, BOTH ON STAM AND ON TOKENS AND JUST SHUT THE SYN WAR DOWN

11. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

PATCH.... SERIOUSLY...A PATCH..?.. ITS A SHAMMM.... we've been taken for granted yet again, for once when is the consumer ever gonna find it in there best interest ...!!!!!!!!!!!! besides, how hard is it to award every synd a 1st place trophy ? 99% of these syndicates will never win one anyways, so why not decorate there syndicate with a trophy & 20 favors ! Honestly more people can accept this & on KANOS behalf you save/FACE..!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):):)

12. GATMAN

GATMAN Active Member

Your patch docked us 297,100 points when we had only 300,000 when the error issue was resolved. So we get 2900 points to keep, as a team. WTF!

13. Willie Bizon

Willie Bizon Member

.... THATZ KRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...............:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

14. PIOVRA919

PIOVRA919 New Member

WE ALL SHOULD STOP PUTTING OUR MONEY IN THIS GAME... EVERYTHING IS TO MAKE US BUY AND SPEND MORE FAVOR POINTS....THIS STINGS BIG TIME...

15. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

So there was a glitch that benefited some players who took advantage of it, lol do those players who ran with the glitch want compensation ?? just curious ?? How is anyone making people spend money, if you spend it is your choice, no one is forcing anyone, take responsibility for that at least :)

16. jahrista

jahrista Member

there is only 2 fair ways to resolve the issue
    rolling back the server which will cause alot more drama because of hitlist kills taken back etc
    or just restarting the syn wars & giving everyone the lousy reward of first place for your guys bug
    you guys have not refunded any fp used for stam refills during the bug
    instead u have stolen the points gained from the stam refills & expect us to be happy with the crap xp we got from the stam used

alan michael likes this.
  17. B R I B O S S A

B R I B O S S A New Member

They wonder why so many people QUIT this game its because of stuff like this you like to take but not give back !! You took my points away but yet didnt give back my stam and refills like really just Cancal this WAR as it all screwed up and give us our stam and refills back !!

alan michael likes this.
  18. Too many issues... The difficulties in resetting the whole game would be monumental. Something equitable needs to be done. I like the idea of giving every syndicate the awards for a First Place finish. I appreciate the fact that the operators fixed the bug... but this never should have happened. Maybe we had a CHICOMM instrusion into MW. Thanks.

alan michael and Kirsten like this.
  19. QuietStorm11

QuietStorm11 New Member

the details are too messy, another response with a more comprehensive breakdown addressing players questions and thoughts needs to be issued.

20. Sir Opinion Alot

Sir Opinion Alot Well-Known Member

it sucks but you all new the glitch was happening and you took advantage got xp outta your stamina used, refills bought refunded fine if you want your stamina back they should give it back and take away the xp also that you earned. Instead of buying refills knowing they are going to fix this it kinda your own fault for trying to screw kano. I missed it but i wouldnt be complaining about getting stamina back cause for 1 i wouldnt have bought it for that you knew they had to fix this glitch and couldnt let it go that way. I say reward everyone for first place stop the sw's this weekend and make next weekend make up event. This would be best thing.

Kirsten likes this.