ATTN PIMP... Who's this?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eddie, Mar 5, 2011.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Thanks Para.

To fully delete an account you have to delete the myspace account it was linked to and start a completely new myspace account, otherwise if u dont...u will go back to your original VC account.

As far as the confusion of having 2 accounts on the leader board....its up to the individual player to know an d adhere to all the rules themselves and not make and decisions based on assumptions...that could definitely get a player in trouble with Kano. Personally...Im glad Kano keeps the old accounts on the leader board even though they have been deleted....It would be a shame for all that hard work go to waste and not be recognized for its achievements.

Kano does obviously have the power to bring back accounts that have been completely deleted from myspace....but i would imagine that it is quite difficult and time consuming. I personally have no desire to have this happen in the case of "polishpimpn". I got that account to where it was pretty much untouchable...with nothing else to prove. Figured ide give it another whirl with a new account and tweak a few things. I also wanted to show that it wasnt that difficult to get a player to 2000 extremely fast without spending a dime or using any kind of automated play. Ive done this...and honestly...i think i could have done it in half the time. I dont have any plans at this point to continue speed leveling....I like where im at in levels as it it puts me range of my favorite rivals. I have began to spend a few bucks on chieftains so i can max out...much like everyone else has who has max chieftains at this level.