ATTN PIMP... Who's this?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Eddie, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Eddie

Eddie Member

It has now been about 40ish days since Polish quit the game, but not the forums.... The guild PIMP was lost without leadership. But I guess now those shoes have been filled by someone else with just as equal amount of game knowledge as Polish...

http://www.myspace.com/games/play/1...thod:user,param_1:560610913","language":"en"}

So who is this person? Anybody know? I for one tried to find out but he claims to be Greg, anybody have a different story?

I have my own suspicions as you could all tell, but I will not reveal them. You can all jump to your own conclusions.

My ears are open to know what you all think :D

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Yea...I noticed that too. That guy is moving way to fast....I think he must be cheating. I tried asking him who he was as well but he was being very coy. I dont think he was lying...maybe i just didnt word my questions exactly right. Oh well....he probably just wanted to be left alone while speed leveling. Whoever this guy is though....he seems like an absolutely GREAAAAAT guy....probably really good looking too...LOLOLOLOLOL

3. Eddie

Eddie Member

Well that is a quick response from someone who quit and no longer plays

4. you know, just my own lil two cents.

Not sure what you define as "cheating" however me and a friend have been using eachother to advance quickly.

In this case, what you are most likely looking for, is a high level player who was willing to sacrifice their stats to boost this individual all the way up.

Though even then 2500 in 44 days is a bit of a stretch... enough that one MIGHT ponder the likelihood of some automation being used?

While I applaud Kano for their continued efforts to prevent such automation, the fact remains, that there are no "perfect safeguards" a determined programmer can find their way around most countermeasures.

hmm guess my two cents got kind of split lol... oh well penny to either side.

5. i dont think cheating is being implyed here and this guy is in my clan.no automation here. its easy if allocating correctly

6. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Greg and I tried to level together, but we drew short. Upon attacking I got only 100something xp, and he wasn't able to crack my defenses. He could have leveled me, cause when he attacked I always got good xp.

And Warlock, Eddie is the King of Bots. Greg is merely a friendly guy who built a character for speedruns through the levels.

I tried the same on FB, but you really need someone willing to get battered by you for such a speedrun. Otherwise you will always stare at an empty battle list and begin to attack people several 100 Levels above you for the fun of it. And yes, I do win against these people I attack. Most fun was a Level 1500 who asked me to stop. Not my fault he had only 500 clan.

7. polishpimp

LMAO....Im goofing around...of course its me.

As far as use of "automated" play...Im about as computer savy as a rock.. In addition....there has been no need for any automation...I think I could have cut the amount of time its taken in half. Its quite simple really....just need to be determined and have the help of a lot a really great chieftains

8. Das liebe Beil

The cat is out of the bag then. And a tomcat will have kittens over this.

And all hopes of the Paras were for the Cat.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011

9. i hope your not calling polish a cat.

your the alt for the cat we already know that das

10. Eddie

Eddie Member

Warlock Tigerwolf I was not implying that he is cheating. I know that what he achieved is possible with regular leveling. Also, sharing accounts is very common these days, and not against the rules.

So do we call you Polish, Greg, Blue, Wayne or (what I prefer) Gregorovich? hahaha

Last edited: Mar 5, 2011
  11. Das liebe Beil

"The Cat is out of the bag." is a German saying, meaning that the secret was revealed.
    "Everything is ofr the cat." is another German saying, meaning that something was rendered useless or worthless or simply went FUBAR.

I forgot, I have to stay in character. Meow! Mowr! Chhhhhh! Meow. Meeeeeeeeeeeow. Purr.

12. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

"Let the cat out of the bag" comes from when people would go to market to buy a young pig to raise and later butcher. Sometimes merchants would cheat and sell a cat inside a bag instead of a piglet in the sack. So, when you "let the cat out of the bag," you discover that you were ripped off.

Source: a book that was in the principal's office when I was in elementary school. I wound up there often enough that I read most of that book. :cool:

13. Das liebe Beil

Well, the German saying comes from the stories about Till Eulenspiegel. He sold a cat in a bag, claiming it was a mysterious animal. The bag was opened, the cat escaped and the cat was out of the bag.

14. LOL Polish some one try say that you have 2nd acct !! so what acct will stay in game and witch one will be of leaderboard :D

15. polishpimp

They are both on the world leader board.....I wouldnt have it any other way....lol

16. Eddie you are so fast the same time player change his name in game you come online and reported him in 2 min time wow lol

17. well para there is no violation of the rules going on here.report it and your only gonna make yourself look like a moron.oh wait.........

18. did i said there is violation of rules ? looks like new drama to talk about hehe

19. i didnt say anythin bout startin drama,you did

20. calm down Satanist i said that in general :)