Attention: Valued hi5 players! A plan has been forged.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Deltan, Feb 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marital21

marital21 New Member

Kendall Do you play mobwars? if you do please could you give us you level so we can put you on the hit all the time...

2. Deltan

Deltan Member

hi5 are closing ALL games on their network, not just KANO/APPS titles. We had no say in the matter, it was a surprise to us just like you.

3. By time played, do you look at gamer points or the days since joined. Does level have to do with anything?. Some people have a lot of gamer points but are low level and other have recently joined(low on gamer points) but are pretty high level.

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Kano only cares about to get the money, and not if it is hacked-stolen. I am very curios if those players will get back the very large amount of hacked FP's on a new social network, to ruin the games there to.

5. madalina

madalina Member

marital21 you are stupid or what?...deltan...when the packages will be posted?..we don;t have much time..

6. Deltan

Deltan Member

There is an email going out today to all hi5 players for whom we have an email address with a status update. Packages should be rolling out early next week.

7. Deltan

Deltan Member

Transfer is designed to help those that held their primary account on hi5 and make a transition to start over on FB or MS.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  8. Doug1202

Doug1202 New Member

i have not see that email i only have 1 from last post here hope we get it soon :)

9. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Looking forward to this finally being over with so we can all move on an start enjoying playing again.

10. madalina

madalina Member

i recived an email just for piate and zombie but not for mobwars lcn...interesting...

11. Ionut CurieruL

Ionut CurieruL New Member

me too, i received only for VC, PC and ZS but for MW until now...... nothing

12. TyTo94

TyTo94 New Member

i got all 3 of them , and i gone first to pc becose there was the best account that I had and i go to the link specified and surprise :

Level: 1
    Gold: 10,221 coins
    Health: 100/100
    Energy: 10/10
    Stamina: 3/3

where is the pakage?

13. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

Make sure we have your correct email. At the top of the game if you have given us your email you can update it there, if not you can add one there.

14. Kendall

Kendall Administrator

The email was informative. Feel free to start on the new account and you can transfer the package when it is ready from hi5.

15. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

same here, I received for ZS, PC and VC, only the email from MW is missing, and same problem at least at 10 friends from my syndicate

16. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

same here. no email from mob wars lcn. you did send me one about pirate clan. like i'd care about that lol

17. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

no change at my FB Viking Clan
    and I received the mail for Viking Clan and from Pirate Clan (but I'm not playing it...I will start it again after I'm done with school)

18. Guille Canalla

Guille Canalla New Member

/Inglish// We have to go to a social network, SI or SI reasons: BECAUSE WE HAVE OUR AUDITORS, and who likes to play, will leave and not say ... I mean administrator? who wants to jugardo to Vicking WAR Clan or mov, etc, etc, etc ... Have no choice to go and create an account for example Facebook, and simply because they do not want to lose his dedication he has had, playing many hours to be the best!, My opinon is that we have to do something ... and not leave 57,896 people online, without their FRUITS that has been achieved with much sacrifice for 4 years!!

19. Guille Canalla

Guille Canalla New Member

/Spanish// TENEMOS QUE IRNOS A UNA RED SOCIAL, SI o SI, motivos: PORQUE QUEREMOS TENER NUESTRAS CUENTAS, y al que le gusta jugar, SE IRA Y NO DIRA... me entiendes administrador? al que quiere seguir jugardo al Vicking Clan o Mov WAR, etc, etc, etc... NO tendra opcion de irse y crearse una cuenta a por ejemplo FACEBOOK, y simplemente es, porque no quiere perder su esmero que ha tenido, jugando muchisimas horas para ser el mejor!, mi opiñon es que tengamos que hacer algo... y no dejar a 57.896 personas ON LINE, sin sus FRUTOS que ha logrado con mucho sacrificio durante 4 años!!!!!<<<<

20. bachhoakhai

bachhoakhai New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.