Attention valued hi5 KANO/APPS players!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Woman, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm looking forward for find certains enemies in FB, i am going to have a lot of fun:D

2. I tried FB mob wars once and it was quite horrible, when i attacked a mobster only their name would appear unlike hi5 where their character shows so it feels like im attacking someone else( Idk if this has changed since i havent been to FB LCN in a long time) and we cant get full screen so the wording was really small...

3. WOADLORD

WOADLORD Member

Can someone from KANO give me an answer for the question i asked before please??

4. madalina

madalina Member

is the same as hi5 lcn so...but are more players that play with their credit card than on hi5 but that should not be a problem...let's wait and see what kano has to say...i'm very curious..i hope i will get transfered if they will mind transfering us "free players"

5. Michael Cretu

Michael Cretu New Member

hello, kano, vikings and other hi5 members. I did not have fb account and i want to know if I have to make an account on fb or will be automatically transferred with this hi5 account on there. thanks :confused:

6. madalina

madalina Member

if you don;t have a FB account how do you expect to play on FB?..lol..some people are so stupid..make a FB account on the same email that you have your hi5

7. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Same question here, in the opener Kano said "Some players will have the option to migrate their profile, fully intact, from hi5 to Facebook", so I still don't made any facebook account, waiting Kano's plan with the transfer.

8. Quaint

Quaint New Member

Hi5 to facebook

Hi all,

How can I move my games to facebook from HI5 without loosing my level, points, money etc?
    (i'm playing pirate clan, viking clan, zombie slayer and mob wars)

I have already created a facebook account, but i'm very "dumb" in these issues. Please explain me clearly.

thanks

9. wlee

wlee New Member

do u think kano care about the money u have spended on the game i been trying to help my friend to recover his profile and i try to talk to kano and they say that is nothing they can do i dont think is true they just dont care

10. They must have that in consideration of course, the money you spend is to pay their salaries and to entertain the game. But sometimes is Hi5 that creates the problem, that was my situation, it just was easy of solution, they didn't want to change an email and a pw. I could prouve to hi5 and to Kano that profile and that game was mine. In my profile hi5 by photos, poems, group hi5 etc, it was a very personal profile, in the game by my payments with credit card. that's why Kano copied my game. If you don't spend anything how can you prouve it's yours? You have a dog or a cat picture in your profile can you prouve that's yours? Your nick is The Devil, you can prouve it's you?

11. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

of course kano cares about the money...THEY R A BUSINESS. Im thinking that possibly your friend is having issues because they dont spend enough of it....lol

12. Olof Halgil

Olof Halgil New Member

Targu-Jiu?? Lol, si eu sunt tot din Tg-Jiu!

13. Kurta Zoltan

Kurta Zoltan Member

Ramai la subiect, fara devieri, te rog

Stay on topic, no off topic, please

14. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

its friday and still no word from you guys at Kano?

15. madalina

madalina Member

yes..the same problem...no answer...we are waiting...

16. At least Kano could say they need a few days more instead of just stay away. Its a bit childish.

17. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Friday is not over yet. We will have something to you as promised.

18. DoNRaDu

DoNRaDu Member

ok thanks for the reply. friday is almost over here so i'll check again tomorrow morning. i hope you'll make my weekend :D

19. kano time is 1:10pm currently

still plenty of time to come up with something before the day is out

20. Okay thanks. Didn't think about the big time difference it's almost midnight here. LoL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.