Attention valued hi5 KANO/APPS players!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Woman, Jan 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Active Member

Today KANO/APPS learned alongside our players and fans that hi5 will be discontinuing their game and app services at the end of February 2012. We want to assure our hi5 players that we value your participation in our games and we're committed to supporting you after hi5 discontinues gaming services. Right now we're evaluating our options. hi5 may provide us with tools to smoothly transition players to another social network. We'll have a more definitive plan laid out within a week that we'll share with the community. While we're disappointed that hi5 has decided to discontinue their current gaming lineup, we actually see this as an opportunity for our players! Some players will have the option to migrate their profile, fully intact, from hi5 to Facebook. Moving to Facebook will give hi5 players thousands of new people to interact with and a much larger audience to enjoy the games with.

If you haven’t already done so, please register for our newsletter at one of our hi5 games. You may also update your email address using the form near the footer at the bottom of the page.

hi5 Viking Clan: http://www.hi5.com/friend/apps/displayAppCanvas.do?appId=41095
    hi5 Pirate Clan: http://www.hi5.com/friend/apps/displayAppCanvas.do?appId=41050
    hi5 Mob Wars LCN: http://www.hi5.com/friend/apps/displayAppCanvas.do?appId=42293
    hi5 Zombie Slayer: http://www.hi5.com/friend/apps/displayAppCanvas.do?appId=53145

2. Das liebe Beil

Das liebe Beil Well-Known Member

Some players don't want to go to facebook, as they don't like the site for several reasons.

Could there be an option to migrate to MySpace instead? It wouldn't concern me, I'm pretty sure that I will write my hi5 pirate off, as it doesn't have a build I want to play on FB and my MS pirate is considerably larger than my hi5 or fb Pirate.

3. Lyca

Lyca Member

I already have a facebook ZS account that is over level 1000.. I joined hi5 yesterday because I wanted to play a different ZS build from scratch without having a facebook alt.. I wouldn't be interested in moving my hi5 ZS to facebook because it's a new account but I did spend money on my hi5 character to finish the calendar..

4. So what if my email account was blocked and I wasn't able to enter my email, would i still be able to be tranfer.

5. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

I wont be moving my account, but I am interested to know what Kano will do about those players who have accounts on both networks?

6. CRAZYBEAST

CRAZYBEAST Member

I think they should have an option to choose to go to myspace or facebook ..not just facebook

7. pffffffff!!!!!!!

8. Elion

Elion New Member

hi5

I left FB months ago. I only joined Hi5 to play 'your' games. -And I only did that after giving up on the hope that you'd go to Google+. Are you going to set up games at G+?

9. El Chevere

El Chevere New Member

A year ago you guys successfully moved my profile into another account, after my original was hacked (You said I was the first one hehe). Definitely I would love you do the same to any social network if we can't play here anymore :/

10. i would rather myspace

i spent ALOT of money on myspace

but ill gladly give it up for the hi5 account

unless of course you go to google+

11. Luuzy Salvatore'

Luuzy Salvatore' New Member

What? Should create an official page of Mob-Wars would be a better choice in my opinion!
    I hope the profiles are not lost as many time & money we invested in some accounts!

12. Besides having a 2nd account on Facebook would be banned because you cant have alts.

13. Maler

Maler Member

what i want to know is what exactly will be moved? weapons, warriors, achievements, i think that's a given. but what about chieftains ? i don't play any kano games on facebook as i only added friends so that means i'll have to start adding or will they be shown as well, in my clan list?

14. relu22

relu22 New Member

about us who have both accounts on facebook and hi5 who play all of your game ?!

15. how about someone like me that plays on all 3???

for those that have a account on hi5 and facebook

myspace SHOULD be a option

for those that play on all 3 like myself and wish to keep the hi5 character

SHOULD have the option to rid 1 character

unless of course kano expands to google+

16. clubber

clubber Member

Please explain more about this.
    And if I had to choose what platform, that will be FB (considering that Myspace is dying).

17. myspace is dying because it doesnt have enough users

this could be what myspace needs provided its a option to transfer there

18. clubber

clubber Member

Or maybe Kano decides to port some games in google+, like you stated above DEATH. That wouldn't be a bad idea.

19. if google+ opens up

im defo jumping there

if not then i REALLY hope myspace is a option

20. Give the players the choice of which social network they want to be transferred to, but I think it's obvious that if you choose a dying social network like Myspace and two months from now, it's still dead or worse off that you shouldn't complain either.

They chose Facebook as the default choice because it has the most active players.

Do whatever you all like, but just remember. You are responsible for your own choices, not Kano.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.