Attacks by out of range vikings

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Valerie Wood, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

This use to be a fighting game & those rules or TOS are out dated, when the game started all had the same chance but what chance does a lvl 300 have against a 20,000? just using that as a example. I can see the point they are making, & people wonder why hardly anyone plays on 3 servers, not talking about facebook, maybe it should get changed to where you can not slap or hit list anyone unless they are in your range of attack or in a guild in war mode "unless they go for your bounty" might stop some lower lvl's that hardly play from listing high lvl's - with raid bosses & lvl all you want arena's going on? very few new players will last with the current rules, just a thought. I've played this since the start & seen the rules change so many times, if something is not done? I see 3 dead servers with no new blood.

Zoonie and peterbuilt like this.
  2. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

I've never heard of the "fair play" rule. And it's a good bet the ones killing you with slaps haven't either. That must be from the unwritten rules book that most of us don't bother with. And I don't think there is a threshold for slaps that triggers protection so I'd stop waiting for that to appear. There are no exit ramps off the highway you're on dude. You gotta ride it out. Kirsten is right, complaining about it in forums or chat will just piss off more people who may join in.

Deblovscats1, Kirsten and peterbuilt like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Not everyone is gonna play your way with "your" rules, as I said there are no rules in this game, and everything that you are talking about everyone has done and had done to them, it can either break you or spur you on. Just remember it is a game, and there are no bullies in a fighting game, there maybe PIA's but no bullies, not these games are designed for players beating up on each other, if ya keep that in mind and try not to take it personal, even when it may be personal for a variety of reasons, ignore it and just play, ya don't really die and ya don't really get hurt. It may take awhile for you to develop a different mindset so you can enjoy the game, and that is entirely up to you.

Old Salt and peterbuilt like this.
  4. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

There are really no rules, no rule book, the TOS is for violations , IE, cheating, sharing accounts, scripts, bots, auto this and that, that is what the TOS covers, not slapping, punching, whipping , listing, etc.

Deblovscats1 and peterbuilt like this.
  5. S E T H

S E T H Active Member

simply said, if you punch or hitlist attack someone higher than yourself, expect them to come back at you, if they do, ambush them. :p

6. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Levels 300 above you are in your range....i was taught to fight up....your suppose to battle to grow in this game..beef up your viking and attack them back...make it your goal to get strong enough to whoop em.....if you dont like to battle....i suggest another game..:rolleyes:o_O

peterbuilt, Deblovscats1 and Kirsten like this.
  7. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

Very true but the way I see it? if you could only attack players within your range it would stop almost all of that cheating,sharing accts, coming online with unknown vikings that never play the game just to transfer coin, also might stop people using one acct to pad their stats like so many have done on kano2 & kong-armor, I've seen vikings that never fight on kong with 100's of thousands of wins! all using a alt, people scream about alts all the time right? if you could only attack within your range? what purpose would the alts serve? makes no difference to me one way or the other, just looking at the game as a whole,if people keep quitting? no more game.

peterbuilt and George Burd like this.
  8. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

get some higher level clan to pound on them for you, there are always players looking for a good battle

peterbuilt likes this.
  9. peterbuilt

peterbuilt New Member

I just laugh at them now. cowards hiding behind a computer, taking out frustrations on someone smaller that they know cannot fight them back fairly. Knowing this makes me laugh harder.

Zoonie likes this.
  10. peterbuilt

peterbuilt New Member

Hahaha.... axe slapped me again. Both of them. Still alive guys.

11. peterbuilt

peterbuilt New Member

Hahahahaha! Thats funny, one axe slapped me, then his little lover listed me. How does a guy 3x my level list someone that hasnt touched him? Oh who cares! They are so cute together! I bet they even have matching shirts on...