attackers on my Fight list are always in the rival Lbut rarely back on the fight list

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by baha, Jan 13, 2012.

1. baha

baha Member

Ok I've said sometthing about this issue before~!
    When I'm getting my ass.ets handed to me by a player much higher up and they go thru their attacks I seem to be only able to find them on the rival page and NOT the page where I can at least BOOST to get at them....
    WHY when they are HEATHY and available do they NOT show up on my FIGHT LIST???
    Seems so one-sided and kinda unfair IMO~! Cuz they can literally hide from retaliation that way and I'm only now and then able to catch them ON THE PAGE WHERE I CAN BOOST~!!
    PLZ do not say its LAG~! Cuz I wait and they still don't come on till they are again attacking ....and even then sometimes not~!

2. So what

So what Member

considering you needed a booste to get at them first ...why are you bothering ...theres big red writing saying you will be open to retalition .....so why should you be affored a booste

level
    build you character better
    or else
    avoid attacking them

till you gain better stats

3. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

The way I understand is once you hospitalised/killed a slayer they're instantly removed from the fight list.....but healthy folk are only refreshed onto the fight list every so many minutes.

So it's just down to timing I think...if you've put your opponent into hospital at the time fight list "refreshes" they'll remain off the fight list for another cycle.

4. baha

baha Member

TY for a CONSTRUCTIVE answer Survival :) some ppl think they have the "only" way to play whereas ....Maybe the only ppl on ones "fight list" ARE the higher players....Gotta be a player and do what u need to, to get where ur going~!