[VC] Attack & Defense Achievements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by LaScepter, Apr 12, 2015.

1. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I think its time to pay the Attack & Defense achievements some attention.....as of now we stop at 15,000 for both...anyone else agree ???

2. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

I think it is a good idea. I don't have the 15000 achievements yet, but I know enough do to have a 20000 achievement for both attack and def. Maybe even higher ones.

3. Mabest

Mabest Well-Known Member

I was looking at achievements the other day thinking the same thing. It's time to bring out some more achievements.

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

While i am all for more achievements of the ones that we will continue to actually need for stam energy health attack and def. I still think Kano should look at other aspects of the game. While yes you would get a few more skill points and some favor points for some new achievements. That isn't going to make your character stronger faster. But getting them to bring the artifact crafting or anything to do with crafting on all these items were no longer using in all games would make more of an impact in the game then a few new achievements. Not disagreeing we don't need achievements. Just saying more things should be looked at first and improved.

The Navigator and George Burd like this.
  5. Gogolak

Gogolak Active Member

i don't know about energy, but i could see new achievements for the other categories, even though i'm years away from the ones we already have.

The Navigator likes this.
  6. Old Salt

Old Salt Well-Known Member

Achievements should be updated.

7. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

Jon im not looking for achievements to make my viking "stronger faster".....not everyone plays to level fast...some of us still play the way the game was ment to be played...by battling as much as we can to gain levels....this is one reason War Mode was asked to be looked at and up the anty for end of season rewards.....but that topic is in another thread..:rolleyes:

8. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

No one said anything about leveling faster. I said achievements won't make your character stronger faster. Your only going to get a certain amount of skills for those achievements and favor points. And as far as season rewards go yes that should be looked at because what it gives right now barely covers a level for higher players. But i still will stick to my guns that the game would improve more if artifact crafting or any new crafting would come along. How many useless items do you have in your stockpile that you could make into elites legendarys or craft the battle drops into something more fiercer. Or combine a limited item with another item to make a stronger item. That is not leveling faster. That is building your character stronger.

Kirsten likes this.
  9. JARVIN

JARVIN Active Member

there's no point in adding crafting if the interface stays the way it is now.