[All] att/def numbers on all items more available

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, May 3, 2013.

1. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Kano has done a great job recently making att/def numbers more accessible like "battle strength" on our profile page for example. But Im hoping we can take it a step further. As the games, pages and items grow its gets increasing difficult/time consuming to navigate. I would love to see a few things tha might ease things a bit.

I would like to see the numbers (perhaps even location ie world, adventure, challenge, boss) on any item by simply placing my cursor over the pic of the item. I know this is the case in some areas but would like to see it everywhere but specifically on adventure drop pics. Perhaps even the ability to click on these items and have them take us to them in our inventory (like it does in the black smith).

I would also like to have a search option on our inventory pages. I know we have filters but that can still be a daunting task when inventories have grown to epic proportions. I also realize that there is a key combination that will open a search option via windows or chrome but that only works in the original inventory system (i think). I just think it would simplify things if we could either copy n paste or type in an item in either system from a permanently placed kano search option.

Perhaps the ability to click on the item from our inventory and have it take it to its location.

I realize this wish list wouldnt be a priority nor do i have a clue how difficult it would be to implement or what strain it might have on servers....just a few thoughts

I had a couple of other ideas in regards to this but theyve escaped me at the moment(brain fart), will add at a later date.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 3, 2013