[VC] Ask and ye shall receive!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jaegermeister, Jul 3, 2015.

1. Jaegermeister

Jaegermeister Active Member

i heard if we ask kano for something, like a new location, we'll get it. is that true? if so, i would like to ask for a new location. not just for myself, mind you, because i'm not selfish. this is for the good of the entire player base, so there should be no reason why this can't be implemented in a couple of weeks... if kano REALLY cares about its players, and (more importantly) wants us to spend even more thousands of dollars. :)

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  2. I like the headline of this thread so......Along those same lines, We have spent countless hours and coins in the Blacksmith to make items that suddenly are useless to us because we have surpassed their value. We don't want to toss them away, because we fear you may come up with a use the day after tomorrow. There are some crafted items that were made by the thousands, and now they are useless. Any thoughts about extending the life of these items? Or should I drop them at the Viking version of the Goodwill?

3. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Ask ... I ask for a Godly Crafts ... as there will be no artifact crafting ... to add a layer of Godly crafting past legendary. Then the Legnedary Berserker Chiefs might become useful :) Add a tick box to shut off the ones that will never be crafted again (can u say Highland Ranger), and may Odin shine on you :)

Karess and Terror of The Scioto like this.
  4. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

And forget Summer Sale ... how about a Summer Job? I know several who will work for levels ...

5. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

http://forums.kanoapps.com/threads/proposed-new-crafting-recipes.15718/page-2#post-133975 Kel this is the extent I have gone too for crafting and not so much as a nod or wink from anyone in kano :(

6. Tony Montana

Tony Montana Well-Known Member

Well, in that case I want a new house, and a car

RandomGamer likes this.