[LCN] Armors for mob at level 400?

Discussion in 'New Player Area' started by thefluffycactus6, Jul 3, 2015.

1. thefluffycactus6

thefluffycactus6 New Member

I'm almost level 400, and am finding it hard to equip my mob with good armors. There haven't been new options in the shop for a while and the stats of the armors I can create in the workshop at around my level seem to be not that great. What would be a good armor to, say, get 100 or 200 of? ( I am already asking for gifts like shock gauntlets)

2. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

Have you been spending all your FP on shop items? If so, that isn't the best idea and you are better off buying hired guns.

Furthermore, armor is pretty much the hardest category to fill. At level 3000, my mob armor is still clearly the weakest. I don't see any good crafts at and just above your level either, so my suggestion is to join bosses with good (armor) drops.

3. thefluffycactus6

thefluffycactus6 New Member

Ah I actually meant to say stockpile not shop. I was advised to use my FPs to buy hired guns only and so far that's what I've been doing (other than buying a nice set for my loadout at the beginning). I am trying to join as many boss fights as possible and do the minumum reward damage, so I guess I'll continue doing that. But it'll be very slow :(

4. Aapje

Aapje Well-Known Member

It is easier than ever before, with the steadily increasing number of high level players. So good bosses (for your level) are not that hard to come by.