Armada Wars Update.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jon Ward, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

I can't find the thread. But there was talks about adding achievements into wars and adding new features to it. Battle Arena as you can see has lost so many numbers. Wars is still popular among many armadas. Make it more of a challenge. The favor point ratio needs to be adjusted to make it worth winning. You might get more armadas to try harder and spend more if you increase the amount of favor points to win. Since a lot of us have realized you waste more in favor points then you get in return.

And the achievements aspect. I know someone had said there was a possibility for it. Raids got one single achievement right off the bat. Battle Arena got their achievements also. Now Wars there is so many different achievements possible to add to that.

How many kills in one war can one get.
    Kills total for Wars 50 100 500 1000 and so on.
    1st 2nd and 3rd place achievements and so on.

List can go on and on.

With so many individuals complaining about raids and arena and how they are this is something easy to do adding achievements into wars and adding a new adjustment to the favor point payout. Then you might see some tougher armada wars between armadas trying to get that 1st spot.

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

3. Jon Ward

I think that one was for guilds only. Since i don't play viking i am not sure if that was implemented to them or not. But this one was specific for Pirate Clan. But if viking has them it would be nice if pirate clan can get them also.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

5. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

That's the one!

The original request was for Guild Wars, but we would do it for all of the games. It's still hanging around in the queue; I've said in the past that it will be done so I'll keep bugging folks until it happens.

The is no War Mode in Pirate Clan.

6. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

there may be no war mode but there are wars :p

7. Jon Ward

Thank you Mi7ch also have them look at the favor point payout issue. This is why you don't get a lot of people trying to go for number 1 you will spend 48 favor points to gain 20 if you win. Seems stupid by a lot of players. The payouts need to be relooked at also.