Armada Wars personal "Death"

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by amadeus, Aug 3, 2014.

1. amadeus

amadeus Member

One of our Pirate Clan has a "1" Death showing on the Members Leaderboard in the current AW. I didn't think there were personal Deaths ?
    death.JPG

2. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

That meant that he asked a Pirate Clan question in the Viking Clan forum- one should be showing up on your stats soon.... Seriously though, it's because he did the suicide thing on another armada.

Kirsten likes this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

HA HA :D

4. amadeus

amadeus Member

Thanks Robert, but what's the "suicide thing"? I thought Attacks on other Guilds only registered at the Guild level.

5. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

no it does not if an armada attacks another armada if they are close to death an if they do not heal the way it needs to be that is suicide when they killed themselfs which it does count as a death to whoever does it in your team crew....but if u die just regular way it will not count as that only but an armada death...let just say your member was being stupid said an done he should of healed yall up before he attempt to try for the kill but instead he killed himself which it still makes u lose WP...if i am correct tho not sure if i am...