[PC] Armada Wars November 8 2013 Earlier Start Time and Increased Rewards

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mi7ch, Nov 8, 2013.

1. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Hey folks,

Just a quick heads up that today's Armada War will be starting at 10:00 am PST, so get your mates together and get in the fight!

We've also increased the rewards for the Armada War based on user feedback, so the stakes are even higher. Enjoy the war!

2. PaganWench

PaganWench Active Member

I have a couple of lower levels in my armada who join the war just to do scouting, healing and donate refills to the stronger ones. One of them has tried to donate several times today and got the message that she had used her refills for the day before she had even begun to play. Please fix this glitch soon! Thanks!

3. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i still think there should be a higher token limit because 300 isnt all that many and also the wait is still a little to long for one token. but other then tha it is a realy good event. a really good way to become better friends woth your armada

4. Aintyerwench

Aintyerwench New Member

Our armada bought and paid for a new name before the war started. We noticed that we were listed under our old name, so we all left the war, and our armada left the war too. Then we signed back in - armada and members - thinking that we would have our new tag... but have been stuck playing the war under our old tag. I am assuming this is yet another glitch. Please fix it. We changed our name for a reason and don't appreciate having to play under an old tag!

5. Aintyerwench

Aintyerwench New Member

Oh, and have you ever heard of "too much of a good thing?"... 4 days of Armada Wars would fit under that category. 3 days is about perfect - not too long, not too short. 4 days? Not so much. JMO

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@Aintyerwench Thanks for the report, we'll look in to that for the next round! Sorry about that. :/