Armada Wars Discussion Threads

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mi7ch, Jan 7, 2014.

1. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i think this was adressed before and fixed but it is back again-

[​IMG]

it says faction wars instead of armada wars, and this is occering oin both facebook and kanoplay2

2. BitterSweet

BitterSweet Active Member

I have another issue that needs to be fixed.
    Battle drops from armada wars , i know they are random but i thought the stronger your opponent is the better will be but that is not true.
    Is bad enough we have to pay 3 time more for tokens at least give us something to make it worth.
    I just attack a strong A armada
    drops1.jpg
    I get reward a weapon 4000 levels down wich gives me no use , and really this you can not do to us .... is bad karma and less and less players will wanna spend their cash in wars like this.
    drops2.jpg

3. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

@neill we'll get someone to fix that.

@BitterSweet My understanding is that the Battle Drop rewards for attacking another Armada runs the gamut from lower levels up to higher level drops. Some higher level players gave us some feedback when we released the new interface for examining Battle Drops that it highlighted how they were not able to accumulate lower level drops retroactively and this enables them to acquire some for completion's sake. I'll talk with the developers and see if we can adjust that so that attacking A-level divisions can be biased towards higher-level Drops.

4. Argh

Argh New Member

Well... the war just ended and for the first time (in the wars that I have played) there is no final leaderboard posted nor is there a reward section posted for the armada. After playing for 4 straight days and spending a boatload of DJs (that could have otherwise been spent) on a piddly amount of tokens, it is more than disappointing not to have the results much less access to the rewards! If your systems are unable to handle something as simple as the results of the war, perhaps you need to fix/update them instead of having the war occur so often!

5. diva of destruction

diva of destruction Active Member

where are the rewards and leader board for the war just finished? we worked for four days. results have been immediate until now.........

6. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

It's nothing sinister folks, the rewards are supposed to update automatically but looks like they got jammed up. We've got a developer working on clearing this up.

7. BitterSweet

Well Mi7ch i get that higher players need low rewards drops for their colection but to attack a A armada wich is strong and big and get a E reward is not worth it.
    I figures A armada drops in lvl range
    B drops 1-2 lower
    C - 3-4 lower
    D and E drop low level rewards.

8. BitterSweet

And to be honest i really don't understand why they need those low level rewards , they are worthless you can't use them to arm your captains, so unless you make an achievement out of it the low level battle drops are pointless.

9. WhateverX

WhateverX New Member

Hello
    I have few things on my mind when it comes to this topic
    - In my armada I am a "healer" and I am not getting any battle drops so I find this unfair (I do understand that it is a BATTLE drop but still.. have high def low attack so this role suits me).
    - I very much agree about refill timer not working properly and there are some problems when few of my armada members attack at the same time ("your armada is already attacking.." not sure if it meant to be this way but thought it is worth mentioning)
    - wars are way too frequent so people lose interest in them (once in 30 days would work just fine)

Erik Bergstrom likes this.
  10. BitterSweet

If it comes to heals that is a very good point , they should reward it also since they take 1 stamina + 1 tokens just like a attack . Also you should make the exp rewards from heals also bigger , from a normal attack i get 280-360 exp for a heal 55-70 exp (Refilled +10560000 Health. Your reward is +20 WP and +55 XP.) wich is 6 times lower. That is to low consider i do have a balanced pirate and i am good on attacks and good on heals also. This wars should be more balanced and who said once in a month is enough i think is just right , you could take our idea's in considerations to make it worth spend our cash and stamina all the time. The experince given from a heal should equal a attack one not so low you discurage players to heal .

diva of destruction likes this.
  11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Thanks for the feedback, WhateverX. I've passed it up the developers. :)

12. Meredith Bond

Meredith Bond New Member

I have to say that this has to be one of the slowest wars that I have been in.
    I, and many of my armada members are finding that the lag is horrendous this time around, with the game freezing at inopportune times.
    We have all been making suggestions to each other on how to combat this - clearing cache, cookies etc... but nothing seems to work for any of us.
    Very disappointing at the moment.

13. diva of destruction

Just wanted to pop this thread to the top, another armada war is starting very soon. The REWARDS for armada war MUST be improved! Many of my members are telling me that the investment of dj points in refillls is NOT worth it, even if we won. Please make this more attractive. I cannot sell this to my mates anymore.........they aren't buying. PS Once a month for wars would be sooooooo much better for your average player. I am playing war in PC one weekend and VC the next, burning out and I am not the only one....

14. I don't know about anyone else, but I have been experiencing horrible slow downs (similar to those in the Meredith Bond Jun 21 14 post here)... Vikings and Zombies are functioning normally... but Pirates, during this Armada, well, every keystroke or mouse click is followed by a 1-2 second delay, making quick response impossible, and the game quite a disappointment.

15. diva of destruction

I made a tough decision, as I found myself playing at wars four days a week and I really should not spend so much time at play. I have stuff to do. I decided to leave my viking guild and just let my viking rest. I cannot keep up with it anymore. It makes me sad because my level and circle of clan is very different in the two games, and I loved my VC guild.......but you have to draw the line somewhere. Too much of a good thing........

16. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. Try playing 3 every 2 weeks (and LCN and Pirates are always the same weekend). It does get to be draining.

17. scarecrow

scarecrow New Member

Question for all.........Having a discussion with another Pirate about Armada Wars.....for discussion, let's say you Kill Armada "A" 3 times.........each kill you achieve, the kill reward decreases which we all agree on...........Now for discussion, let's say your Armada dies.....killed by someone else.

Does the kill reward for Armada A reset back to its full value with your death? I say no, but am being told it does........find that hard to believe,,,,,,,,,what say all??

18. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

i am pretty sure the kill reward does not reset. only time it will reset is at the begining of the next war. when you die though you lose the last kill your armada has achieved.

but i could be wrong about the reset think it would be best for kano to answer the question for you

19. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

any chance of getting more than 50 tokens for a refill?

20. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

I would imagine it is gonna cost more for more refills, maybe allowing more refills in a 24hour period could offset this,want of more.