Armada Wars Achievements and Rewards.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jon Ward, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

There was talk at one time about Armada Wars having achievements finally added to them and also the rewards being looked at. As you can see this feature is still doing great with almost all armadas participating. But Battle Arena is still declining constantly with numbers dwindling each time it comes around. And it has achievements. And the rewards are better for it then Armada wars is currently. Not to mention the battle drops you get in wars need the rate their dropped at to be sped up. In arena they drop constantly. Wars you only get 200 tokens to start with when its time to play. And 300 max in holding before it stops. So not a whole lot of stamina to get drops. So the rate needs improvement. Your looking for money to be spent as always by players raids does this and arena used to until the new changes at least consider improving this feature also.

2. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

this isn't a matter of if, but when, this will happen. to be honest, i'm not excited about any changes being made to armada wars. i earn the same amount of points as someone 10 percent of my level, which is stupid. your personal stats have no impact other than boosting armada health, and anyone can take you down with minimal effort. i only join for the xp, i have no hope of getting into the top 10, so the top 10 armadas will be the only ones getting the top achievements anyway.

3. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

No they wouldn't. As far as Battle Arena and the percentage of being in a bracket win and so forth. You can join any armada and place in the top ten the top five or even the number 1 armada. But those would be the smaller achievements in my opinion. I am talking about group kills as a whole armada single kills as a player and so forth. Same concept as Battle Arena is with their achievements. Now the only difference with Battle Arena or at least before they changed the whole dynamic of Arena. The rewards were worth it.Now the number 1 spot if you truly want that spot it's not worth the reward in that anymore. Because your going to be spending more then 75 favor points just to win Arena. Same way as with Armada Wars. Your spending more in favor points then the top 3 amounts almost combined together that the top 3 armadas win. And that is something that needs to be looked at also.

4. Applejack

Applejack Active Member

that's only if they change wars to make it similar to the way the arenas work now. there doesn't seem to be motivation to increase awards for either one. so it's not worth it (to me) to spend 75 FPs to try to win either one when i can only get a fraction of them back, particularly since i get NOTHING for being a level 6k player participating in the wars and a level 1k player with lower stats can earn the same amount of points.