[PC] Armada size

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by George Burd, Dec 21, 2015.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

A interesting thought I have had is a larger armada size, currently 25. I know most have been in the situation where it seems you cant fil 25 members, and at other times armadas are full and wish they had room for more players. I think it would be nice to jump to 35 members, or my other suggestion would be a allied message board where allied armadas could chat and share bosses among each other. I know I know "on facebook we have chat rooms" not everyone plays on facebook and not everyone wants to play there either. so that said it would be nice to have a more stable and long term message system then the kano chatrooms which can get so polluted that you have only a hours worth of information before it starts deleting the oldest posts

2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

wow I found a completely opinion less topic to discuss lol

3. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

Im pretty sure this has been brought up and shot down before but im lazy and don't feel like searching for it haha

George Burd likes this.
  4. Alice Prospero

Alice Prospero Active Member

A lot of factions/armadas have problems filling up the 25. I think it will only be even harder for them. This will probably mostly just benefit a few top armadas but generally be bad for the ones struggling to fill up. I believe the latter category is the largest here.