arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Angie Beliveau, Dec 3, 2012.

1. alka

alka Banned

infamy infamy they've all got it infamy.......

The only whiners are people( cus you are not players), whining about a part of the game that 99.9% of the players in the game don't even see!!!!
    Face facts, you're not as good as you thought you were without the Glitch or yer auto clickers.. hahaha

Slave, 52??????? Grow up mate, your whining is juvenile!!

Time Remaining:
    1:08:12:42
    Players Remaining:

Still there, no Throttle. Maybe I can't play :)

2. There Will Be Blood

There Will Be Blood Active Member

As I stated earlier in this thread, only about a third on my clicks are registering as attacks, this has been throughout the entire arena. Others have experienced this as well. I also reported similar slowness in the last arena through the forums and with messages to Kano support.

3. It's basically started since the week after the throttle. For every 3 clicks I do on my mouse, I'm only registering 1 attack. It's the reason I haven't attacked anyone since the first day in the arena. Doesn't make sense if I can't kill someone quick before the vultures catch on.

4. alka

alka Banned

Maybe it's a server issue because I've not noticed any slow down on click response here.

5. slave

slave Member

i will concur with the 1 click in 3 clicks (on average) registering, i think im the beast had the same problem, its really annoying to click three times and only register one attack or maybe two, before the throttle, it was one click to register one attack.

I dont think its a server issue, the guy playing next to me wasnt having the same issue.

And Alka im not whining, im discussing, maybe if you were more adult in here that could be a bonus too...
    I am upset about tripping the throttle, i am equally upset at being slowed down, because it has put me at a competitive disadvantage.

I have heard through numerous posts in here from kano and its supporters that if im tripping the throttle that im cheating, well sorry to disappoint you all but im tripping the throttle quite easily and quite often, and im doing it with nothing more than a cheapo staples wireless mouse and a finger. If you havent tripped it jolly good for you, but when you do, if you do, it will be interesting to see if your man enough to admit it in here and get some resolution on it.

I am probably the most vocal on it because it has affected me more than others, and it has affected my team who use the same style of play, heavy attacking over prolonged periods not heavy attacking for five seconds to snipe.

there is a difference and if kano has set the throttle up wrongly, im hoping they can see where the error is and correct it so that just the number of attacks does not set it off, that is not a good indicator of someone cheating, i dont have as many attacks as some people in arena this time yet ive still managed to trip it more than i wanted.

number of attacks is really more of an indicator as to who has the stamina or who has bought the refills or who has leveled up to refill their stamina, nothing more, if you dont have the stam, you cant attack its pretty simple.

I have the stamina - Stamina: 1973/2000, and the shame of it all is not being able to use it.
    Thats my biggest issue.

6. Mer De Noms

Mer De Noms New Member

yeah i think it is being vastly misunderstood, i dont have an issue at all with the exploit being gone, a monkey can furiously click a mouse, but slowing it down to the point that not all of your clicks are registering, which i don't know how they are even doing this....is ridiculous... making sure the exploit cant be used was a good move....but didn't that level the playing field enough?? and as you can see by this thread more people than just slaves group are having the effect of clicks not registering...simply looking at the dramatic drop in how many attacks players are getting now versus how many we had before the slow down should be proof enough i would think...all this slow down is doing is promoting snipers in arena which was already an issue but now it is worse....i used to average at least 10-20 kills in arena before sniping began...in the last 3 arenas i have been sniped from my first kill on. no one that plays this game is so dense that they cant count clicks and watch the screen to see how many actually count and take health. at first i thought maybe it was just me but now that so many have noticed and complained it kind of cements that it is indeed an issue. sadly I have lost patience with kano and their ability to fix things because they would rather allocate time to new un items and mobile capabilities instead of taking care of fixing current issues and keeping their loyal customers happy.

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

I hit throttle 2 times last arena. Once while I was building health, and once when i was just meerly attacking health down for XP when I was done playing.

First time I hit throttle was on a rather large health player, over 220 if memory serves. I didnt trigger it by clicking fast. it was only situational.

I had my stamina set up a certain way, that I would level up in the middle of the kill. ie. I refilled and hit my boss "before" I started clicking. and then when I did level, the kill was in range of my 1100 stamina, so i didnt bother stopping to hit my outbreak.

I didnt even pick up my mouse, and do the firespeed clicking that I displayed on my video in another thread. I kept the mouse on the desk and just clicked steady thru over 1500 stamina. Thats how I hit the throttle.

After I hit it, I made up my mind, that I wouldnt let it do that to me again, Once you hit throttle, You get about 4 attacks before you hit it again. So, I just started doing my refills and boss hits, and outbreaks in the middle of my kills like I had been the entire time, and I didnt see problems with it again.

I do agree, you shouldnt be able to trip the throttle like this, but hey, the reason you dont see me complaining all the time, is I know how to avoid running into it, The throttle does not stop me from clicking super fast at the end of a kill, I just meerly have to stop for 30 seconds or so durring the middle of the kill, which if you look at your targets stats before you stop, is a good way to scope out if somone is pecking it without tripping the warning signs.

The second time I hit the throttle was at the end of my run of the arena, and I just didnt care if i hit it or not. I more or less hit it the same way, not stopping long enough.

as far as the clicking speed./attack speed problem. Ive been blaming that on my computer. its worst when my laptop is getting too hot. and it seems to be faster after I have given it a rest.

8. alka

alka Banned

Did yer Arena start at 2am? No........ THAT'S what a disadvantage is!!! ( You always get good start times).

Your gang found a glitch and kept it to yerselfs, making out you were all top guns! THAT'S a disadvantage!! ( Other players were banned for exploiting glitches, why not your gang?). You should all have yer UN'S striped for cheating and lose 50 levels each!

You hunt in packs while most players play solo... THAT'S a disadvantage!!

You make excuses about losing before the Arena starts, just in case you don't win it... That's to your advantage.

9. slave

slave Member

hmm seems im still in arena and i went solo this time, so that excuse is out
    my gang found a glitch? i was told about it by a different gang, throw that one out too
    kept it to ourselves? i think not, i passed it around, eraser?
    and yes we are all top guns, glitch no glitch, throttle, no throttle, beginning, end proof is in the puddding wouldnt you agree?
    losing? I try to not win, arent you listening to johnny at all? he even told you in the transcript of my arena chat, "i dont want to win every time" that was true i did say that, and i meant it, if i had won all the times i could have won you guys would be screaming i cheat even louder than you already do.
    i told you before start time is beyond my control, this one was not great, it started at 9 pm on sunday night, i played for about three hours.
    and if you banned every person that was using the enter button there wouldnt be a whole lot of people left playing. did they ban everyone that used the enter button healing on the hitlist? Did they? I was never in on that scam, do you know why? cuz i can heal and ride without it, just like i can attack and win in the arena, any time i want.....

proof is in the pudding.....
    two arenas ago, i was solo and won, dont believe it? ask nightmare, even he couldnt drum up enough support from the rest of the field to take me on. Last arena i was just plain and simple disgusted with the performance of arena, it crashed 4 times that i know of, kano handed someon 18 trillion health, i got throttled and slowed down to the point it wasnt worth playing and know what? i still got 8th place....

ive been solo on this one aside from helping a level 700 out on his first arena, and yes i was helping him not him helping me....dont think a level 700 can give me a whole lot of support when it comes right down to it.
    you guys still are hanging on the fact that we get fat and happy hitting some kind of mythical alt faction? how do you get your health? i get mine from attackign anything i can attack and win, that pays enough xp and has enough reward to make it worth my while.
    i dont have to have a stack of hidden accounts to get health in arena, i can hit almost anyone i want, kill almost any one i want, and get any amount of health that i want, anytime i want......

dont believe it? once again the proof is in the pudding
    more top 3 finishes in that anyone else, there will be xxxx is probably second, is she doing something wrong too? oh wait she isnt even in my group.....
    so she must playing legal and im not is that what im hearing? you guys can do well in one arena and your doing it right? but i cant?
    get a grip and read what your writing and ask yourself if someone else wrote that what would you say....

pffft.

10. alka

alka Banned

Take a few out then. Why are you sat on so much health if you don't want to win?
    I looked around, seems your looking good again,but hiding.
    Take a few down, suicide, make it interesting cus it's been boring with very little happening in the last 36 hours.

11. slave

slave Member

because i dont have to do anything, the onus is not on me to do something, so you can improve your position, the onus is on you to do something to improve your position, dont expect me to make it easy for you.

12. slave

slave Member

and wow spoken like a true sniper, please its boring, wheneveryone is solo no one is attacking anything so i cant steal....
    wow bummer its so boring for you, i hope your enjoying staring at the screen, while i take a few minutes to respond on forum, i gave up on arena at 10:55 sunday night when i tripped the untrippable, and havent got ten attacks in since, but im sure you are enjoying babysitting your accoutn and seeing how high you can get it, but dont expect me do a single bit of work for you, im solo remember and so are you....

so start doing yur own work now that its crunch time and see how you fare....

13. alka

alka Banned

No I was on the road at 7 am and back around 5pm, so sorry to disappoint.
    I just thought Arena was about fighting not waiting.
    I guess that makes you one of the top waiters in the game..wtg
    As for me, if I went out now I couldn't give a monkeys, or could I..lmao

14. slave

slave Member

you start attacking ill follow....

15. ZombieDeathSquad

ZombieDeathSquad New Member

are you calling me an alt?
    ive been bullied by you in the game, and now you think you can bully me in the forums??
    i have never run an alt. i dont have time for alts. i could care less if others have alts. i dont have a problem with alts like you seem to.
    you call me a cheater? how does someone cheat in this game? explain that to me.
    ive put my time in [as with any game that interests me]. you say you hardly play. whats your point johnny?
    you cry to kano about every player that joins fits. you harrass them and get them banned with YOUR lies. ive seen the msgs from others and ive seen the things you say to them. YOUR the one who should be banned from the game. what gives YOu the right to play judge and jury in this game. you should be ashamed of the things you have told to ppl.
    you applaud the throttle. i dont. im getting throttled for playing the game the way it was designed to play.

16. im the beast

im the beast Member

you seriously want to take credit for ppl playing the game ...that you got them to spend more money
    newsflash with 500 stamina ...you possibly outspent the top players to have these stats
    Fights Won: 355,942 Fights Lost: 336,694 .... cough there yours
    Death Count: 6,988 ....Youd be about my level now without all the deaths

i dont waste stam on bosses, and when u level with the crowd u have a fight list, just saying.... i have started spending since ba started not going to lie but i also have TAMINA: 885/885 so i made change's for ba b/c its great to level...10uns and i can level with 300 to 400 stam to spare....and thank you for the compliment im quit good at sniping but i also like to put the work in and this ba was the worse, i should at least have gotton 38 kills u know 1k stam per kill more or less... and the attacking was slow 4 to 2 attacks a sec......then around 3am for some reason the speed was back just like in the first ba's but i kept getting timed out clicking fast slow it didnt matter.... o and pog i do take credit for getting a hand full of people to spend more then normal more like in the first year of the game....wont say any names but the reason was b/c the people involved couldnt ride the hitlist when we played...those days r over...lol anyways the over all play of ba was very disappointing and i wont spend anymore money on it until im happy with the gameplay/speed..

17. im the beast

im the beast Member

You have 11011 Loyalty Points
    15% to Alexandrite Tier

now show me urs we can compare to whom has used the most uns/money to play....hmm

18. ZombieDeathSquad

who hunts in packs? i play the arena solo, ask anyone in my faction.
    i found no glitch that i took advantage of. i earned my kills in every arena. and i earned them the hard way. by clicking with my hand.
    i used to have some respect for you martyn.
    im not making any excuses. im just complaining about a feature that limits my attacks in the arena. i spend thousands of stam to take someone down from a high health and get throttled for that. i lose the kill and you expect me to not say something about it?
    heh.
    you wanna know how fast i can click with my fingers, come try n catch me on the hitlist. i use not bots or scripts. i use chrome and this piece of garbage mouse. if you didnt trip the throttle in the arena, you were sniping. and dont bother lying about it, just be a man and tell the truth. i can snipe kills too. but i would rather not, cuz the ppl you snipe the kill away from tend to come back and take you out for it.
    like i said martyn, i used to have some respect for you in this game.
    i will say that at least you dont send the msgs to others that ive seen johnny send.

19. im the beast

im the beast Member

o and for the record 356,000 fight wins is only 400 wins a day for the 890 ive played not a hard feat to achieve.

20. ZombieDeathSquad

so what,
    potshots at johnny?
    have you seen the msgs this dude sends to ppl who join fits faction?
    if anyone is taking potshots at him, he fully deserves them.
    he calls me a cheater when i dont cheat
    claims we are all alts when we arent.
    i even tried friending him and squadding with him, but to no avail.
    and what is this cheating you go on about? exploiting loopholes is cheating?? im under the impression that cheating is something else entirely. kano is trying to fix the loopholes, fine by me. but throttling players who use their stam in the arena is not fixing a loophole. its promoting sniping. doesnt take a mental giant to figure that out.

"..get a life ...he was here when the main players ( paying) were around and he fought long and hard"
    hehe
    ive been playing this game longer than anyone in here [with excption of maybe pog, she has me by 2 days].
    so dont tell me johnny has earned his keep around here just cuz he pays. i pay to play the arenas. ive fought long and hard also, and i did it the old fashioned way, by putting the time and effort in. not by using any bot. not by using any script. and most certainly not by sending other ppl threatening msgs.
    and what did it get me? im called a cheater.
    its ok though, i know i dont cheat. i take my losses and never cry about it.
    but if voicing my opinions about the throttling feature is considered 'crying',
    then im a wailling banshee.
    :)