arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Angie Beliveau, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Angie Beliveau

Angie Beliveau New Member

Untitled.jpg Please explain this.

2. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

Untitled.jpg me too!!!

3. slave

slave Member

tripping the throttle

it took me almost two hours to trip it this time, but the threshold is still too low
    i am doing nothing but steady clicking and managed to trip a throttle that is beyond human scope, its time to reexamine what is normal clicking activity over the course of 5 minutes....

You're running out of steam, wait 2 seconds before your next attack!.

is not the message i wanted to see at crunch time...

4. slave

slave Member

i tripped it at 1058 pm, and now am constantly tripping it, i/we must be like clicking gods to be able to trip something that no human can do....

5. ZombieDeathSquad

ZombieDeathSquad New Member

i pretty much proved [and so did a lot of others] that a human can click up to 10 times a second on a good run. being throttled for not using any kind of script or bot in these last 2 arenas has pretty much ruined it for me. ive been playing this game for a lot longer than most [Joined 922 days ago] and have seen it all. kano has repeatedly ignored all ideas for improvements and ideas to make this game more enticing and fun. i have read in the forums that the developers and some of the moderators dont even play the game. that is not very encouraging.
    where does this game go from here?
    the arena was the last fun thing to do in this game, and now that fun is being 'throttled'. it doesnt prevent the sniping that so many complained about, it actually encourages it. that was a fix ?
    you throttled the hitlist, and now the arena. you made it so its a royal pain in the butt to post punch links in chat rooms [so much so that i have been locked out of my fb account several times for posting]. you waste time creating workshops that only 2 ppl i know of actually waste their time doing. you ignore every good idea that comes along. and you absolutely will NOT make a leaderboard for punches.
    you make a game but you dont play it.
    hehe.
    good job. \m/

ZombieDeathSquad
    Fights Won: 117,708
    Fight Kills: 14,769
    Hitlist Kills: 5,699
    Max Bounty Collected: 10.434 trillion
    Punches Dealt: 28,810
    Punch Kills: 4,758

i will seriously have to consider even playing this game anymore, much less spending my money on it.

6. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I didn't bother with a screenshot but I was throttled too. Didn't I start an entire thread dedicated to showing you guys how fast we could click? Didn't we prove that this wasn't cheating? My arms wrists, and fingers are sure from my clicking and hard work and I'm rewarded with this? Seriously Kano, YOU FIXED THE EXPLOIT. I made an attempt to see if you actually fixed the exploit yet and what do you know, the exploit is fixed and the throttling feature is still there. Come on Kano. Wasn't the exploit the whole reason you introduced the throttle? Now that you fixed the exploit you still leave the throttle in there. What are you doing?

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  7. Jim Wells

Jim Wells Member

if you go after low targets (60 mill or under rewards) the throttle doesn't kick in at all, yet when you go after big targets it kicks in after you knock 100 mill of of their health. it seems to be aimed more at the people trying for kills than snipers.

8. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Well Jim don't you know that the battle arena isn't for people that battle? It's for a bunch of people health checking waiting for people to do work and taking it. Anybody that does do work is apparently cheating and using a bot/script/exploit.

9. Still the only ones complaining are the ones from the same faction that cannot win. Probably the same person complaining on 15 names too. Just accept it. You cannot click 17000 times in 16 minutes, its not possible without cheating.

10. The more you all say you can click that much , the more laughable it is...... You see the amount of attacks when someone is on the hitlist and riding for a couple secs.. NOBODY does some outrageous attacks unless they are cheating, its plain and simple.

Why you all continue to act like you click this much and that much is ridiculous..

Even the top Catchers in this game didnt have all that crazy amount of attacks on someone,

The top one in HL Kills was banned temp a few times when they were saying enhanced mouse, but she's been back every time..

The 2nd one in HL Kills always comes after me and i've seen his attacks on other people on the list and he never had some crazy amount either..

So listening to your bs about 10 attacks in 1 second, Yeah maybe Kano should pay attention to you if thats what your doing, Dig your own grave.

11. And if your referring to that bs game that Bacon linked up. That isnt what you can do on ZS. So again. Whatever.

12. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Really now, same faction? Have you been playing the game for the past few days? Also let me clarify something. Attacks 35,860 Kills 42 That's been all night. Not a hard thing to do when you have a trackpad. 1 finger on the mousepad, 1 finger on the clicker. Both of them when hit will produce a clicking operation. Only one device, all skill, no bullshit. I don't see why it is that every single person that does better than you is apparently cheating johnny. I've proved how fast my fingers can work. You say you can't do that on ZS because the servers aren't as fast? Well if you'd use some logic once in a while maybe you'd realize that a bot wouldn't be that fast. Seriously, how hard is it to sit and think for 30 seconds before you post? Maybe for once in your pathetic life you could stop complaining that people who play better are cheating, and realize that you just suck.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2012
  13. alka

alka Banned

ROFL. Get a life. No cheating. Are you stood behind them watching them??No.
    What about all the alts they use in the Arena? How many devices are they running and how many people are helping them, or are they running auto clickers on multiple devices?

I've not triggered the Throttle yet and I've hit the mouse hard many times. However, if I do trigger it I'll let you know, but I doubt it cus I use a finger :)

BATTLE IN PROGRESS
    Time Remaining:
    2:07:16:20
    Players Remaining:

14. Exactly...............

Multiple browsers opened up, logged in attacking one person, killing alts all day long, etc etc..

Yeah Bacon, you moved from your Beloved faction. But guess what. You think i dont know you'll prolly still a part of it, Especially from someone thats admitted to having more than a few accounts on ZS???

All the ones basically complaining were ALL in the Same faction, or the same person, who knows.

And what was that: im jealous because people are better than me in this game???

Now thats funny. While you spend your Pathetic life playing this game all day, I work and take care of my family. Anyone that is close to me in this game knows, im rarely on. I spend a hour here, couple hours there on a day off maybe and thats it..

I've never spent the amount of time all you idiots spend on here.

Real Games like World of Warcraft, EverQuest (Back in the day) SWTOR, are games to spend many many hours to play.

Not Zombie Slayer.

15. slave

slave Member

whats even more laughable is the drivel that comes out of your mouth every time you run it about an event you havent even won not to mention even participate in.

i trigger the throttle every time i attack someone when i attack steady and fast, im not speedracer on the mouse but i can easily trip the throttle, i have provided information back to kano with my account id and time i tripped it.

i can back up anything i do on this game

whats even more amazing to me aside from your drivel, is why kano wont say anything about it.
    they have my information, with the time i tripped it and they could tell you exactly how many times i attacked someone and its not with a bot, an autoclicker or any script but a 52 year old finger tapping on the key and its easy peesie to trip.

why dont you try playing the game jon boy? then maybe you could provide some constructive feedback on it.

do you want to know why my faction is the one complaining? Ill tell you why...

I helped teach them how to be successful in the arena in constructing their build, why is it just my team? cuz they are emulating my build for my success (emulate means copy in case that word is too expensive for you)
    remember i have won the arena before the exploit, i won it during the exploit and i won it while being throttled, i have more top 3 finishes than anyone in the game, i can do it under any conditions, but just because i can do it, doesnt mean its ok, its not, they are taking the game out of our hands by throttling us at key times, of course if you actually played arena you would understand this, but you dont, so you have nothing factual to base a single comment on in arena without it being complete speculation.

my team has high stamina , again something you dont have, and until you run 2000, or 3000 attacks consecutive on a target you will never know what it is like to be throttled with the kill on the line. yes 2000 or 3000 attacks on one target, that is common, most snipers wont do that many attacks the entire arena, but i commonly do that many on a single target.

Kano im challenging you to print out my information i provided to you and show how many attacks i did to trip your throttle, until you do this all your gonna see is finger pointing and speculation.

16. alka

alka Banned

infamy infamy they've all got it infamy....... :)

17. alka

alka Banned

As the title states "Arena", I suppose that means everything about Arena?

Would it be possible to move the window that appears when you click a players name in Arena, so that the window does not appear over any of the players names on either the Fight List or Saved Targets List. It slows searching down and would also prevent needless clicking.
    Ty

18. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

This is something that has bothered me, when i click a players name on my saved list half the time i've gotta search up and down to find the box, it should open in the same spot next to your saved list.

19. im the beast

im the beast Member

ok this was by far the worst ba for me, i think i might be more pissed then slave...ok between the hours of 9pm to about 2.30 am i could at best do 4 attacks a sec, most the time 2 a sec.which is bs and for the longest i was thinking it was my computer or net but around 3am all of a sudden i was able to attack as fast as i could click 8 plus attacks a sec ect... so with all that being said i want you to know i only killed 6 people i took down out of 38,000 attacks, ive always been sniped in the past but nothing like last night i ended up getting so mad i just killed myself off.. i felt i had no chance to kill what i worked hard for...now i ended up with more kills that i sniped after 3am...but was so mad i just used my stam and health to kill snipersAttacks 38,882
    Kills 17
    Wins 32,965
    Losses 7,037
    Biggest Attack 515,885 damage

heres my stats b/c of the slowed down attack and then the timeout i could not compete. either something will get done or i will quit ive been loyal helped make kano money by spending it i killing the money spenders..knowing it will make them use that cc,lol i want to know y i couldnt attack fast and then when i could i got timedout.. and as of now i will not spend anymore money and do my best to get others to stop spending...anyways i will b sending to report when i calm down alittle more, so thanks agian kano for messin up the ba if u made it just like day one without the exploit i promise people players will be happy...

20. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Alka I've seen your video, you can't click for your life. A family member of mine has a mouse. I tested it out on the game and realized that the mouse's hardware can't keep up with my finger. I got the same exact score 10 times then beat it by 106 as soon as I switched to the trackpad. It may be your mouse, it may be your lack of skill. Either way you can't click as fast as some people can. Why can't you just accept this?