[FB] ARENA

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by JADES, Dec 29, 2016.

1. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Good gawd, just look at world chat since it started, opponent under attack, under heavy attack... 17 mins in and still doing this.
    Bot's/ server down??????? Who the fook knows, worst ever seen it...........................
    Keep it, done with arena.

OLAF and Terror of The Scioto like this.
  2. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

yea well i died on there so..freakin sucks rear...started working as soon as i started getting low in health :( what a shame ugh

Terror of The Scioto likes this.
  3. James Wright

James Wright Member

KANO, in terms of annoyance this is beyond what you can normally manage. Having started UK 10pm, stayed up till midnight, got some sleep and set alarm for 05.45am I'm now over the moon to find that the arena has descended into a complete farce. You are losing players in droves, arena entry is 1/2 what used to be and even then you make a laughing stock of it. I appreciate that its just a game, but its a game some players love and inve

4. Snowtiger

Snowtiger Well-Known Member

Yeah this arena was pretty messed up. Not just on FB, but also on server 2. I kept being attacked, but could not do anything in return. Lets just say this was the worst I have done in a long time on both servers. You cant get points if you cant hit in return, and you cant live if you are being attacked and cant do anything about it.

5. I concur with what is stated above. I believe I may have made it a bit further than they did. HOWEVER.... Once again I had the distinct impression that I was riding another person piggyback through the fight lists. I could score on a player but not realize the death blows. I was also seeing vikings go from complete health to zero health in 1 to 2 clicks- these were Vikings of average 1 billion to 1.5 billion health. All the while the screen was flashing as if a pin ball machine. That's plain hinky. As I progressed thru this arena, I was finding the remains of Vikings that were left from previous freezes and they were fodder for the finder. Within 20 minutes all Vikings were gone except those already in defense mode. POOR FORM!!! :(:mad::eek:

Justin the killer likes this.
  6. WorldB

WorldB Member

Same problem is continuing in Raid Boss. Reports of it being hit by other viking while I am the only one in it are occurring this morning.

7. There was definitely something strange with this last arena, I kept getting the same messages everyone else was getting, that I was either under attack or that the opponent was under attack, I refreshed my browser more than a few times and it just didn't let up, I couldn't even put myself into defensive stance because it was telling me I couldn't because an action was in process and could not update, I wish I had copied it because I forget the exact wording, it was nothing I had ever seen before. Let's hope that kano can find the source of the problem and correct it for the next time

Justin the killer likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

Exactly. Especially since this has never happened before. I'm sure Kano will get it fixed right up.

9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

kano still hasnt gotten back with me with my ticket i submit about the battle arena seems they are taking years an years...seems they never pay attention no more..

10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Hmmmmmmmm, no response still :eek: WTG KANO

Backdoor Boo boo likes this.
  11. James Wright

James Wright Member

Mitch, why no reply to this thread, I came 2nd and feel a bit cheated!

12. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Sorry folks, this was posted over the break and by the time I got back it was about a week later. However, our team was still actively monitoring over the break so if there was an issue they would be online and working on it (as a reminder we are a 24/7 "on call" business even if it's a day off).

We also had Support staff working through tickets over that time so if you were adversely effected by something like this they would have been happy to help out.

13. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

I know several people using auto clicker in Arena in the words of one of them putting a big number of clicks per second causes freezing of the screen but they will continue doing this and one of reasons is that Arena is made for USA players because for European time zone is horrible time this Sudden Death ( 4;00 AM or 7:00 AM) ,(3:00 AM or 6:00 AM) and nothing changes therefore they want to do quickly attacks...I caught a player who with one click took more then 1000 from my health the easiest way is to safe his biggest attack and kills and after Arena final to see his name if he or she shows it :)

DeanTheGreat likes this.
  14. OLAF

OLAF New Member

Absolutely agree with all the above . It isnt only BATTLE ARENA i...bots imarcos , are growing like a virus its everywhere folks now using enhancements on counter attacks , making it nigh on impossible to beat the bots etc as long as the user has enough cash. On RAIDS BOSSES its the same old faces at my level getting just about every boss posted at my level top tier , at minimum , 5 out of 10 places on EVERY BOSS 24 hours a day for 5 days . Its sickening , getting near to calling it a day on VC .

DeanTheGreat and Darth Vader like this.
  15. Darth Vader

Darth Vader Active Member

The main problem I think is that KANO never rotate the timing for European time zone is only night or late night and no one wanna bother all night doing Arena so auto clicker is making fast kills and point and they are done .The most terrible is to come across a auto player he will take so quick your health down before you blinked twice then you have to go on defense mode and wait -but 15 min after the start everyone is already on defense and you have to play stalking and waiting.

OLAF likes this.