Arena

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by ben, Sep 9, 2013.

1. ben

ben Active Member

Proof that an inactive player can win battle arena can be seen on server 2 viking clan.

2. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

yes it did happen and IMO he should not get the rewards because he did nothing. It is as i have said people who do not at least get the 100 attacks in cheat the active players.

3. ben

ben Active Member

true he will only get the reward for rank 50 but still have the honor of winning it...for being inactive ...

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

IMO he should not get credit for winning it because he was inactive. and as far as i am concerned he and others that were inactive should only get the reward they got for joining. all this does is promote inactivity which is NOT what the arena is about. If he gets credit for winning then IMO it will be a slap in the face to all that were active.

5. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Congratz to the inactive winner I say LOL, well played.

6. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

being inactive is not playing. it goes against what the arena is suppose to be

7. neill1990

neill1990 Well-Known Member

so why didnt the other person just not attack the inactive so he didnt have to die and let the inactive person take first. what i would have done is just let time run out for the battle arena so they would have tied for 2nd(or would it be 1st).

but you know it is kinda funny how nobody seemed to spot him/her until it was to late lol. dont really know what to say and all i can do right now is laugh about it. lol

8. ben

ben Active Member

i have stated before inactive can win battle arena ... i still think its a smart strategy ...

9. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

So you say, inactive can be cause in bed at work etc. Whoever it was won fair and square def stance or not. I say again well played to winner hope you post here as well.

10. ben

ben Active Member

where in the rules of battle arena does it say that may i ask you ???

11. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

he was spotted early on but he was in D-mode so it was useless to attack him. Then 2 people suicided on him which gave him more health and if time had run out he would have won just from having more health. Ben it may not be stated in the rules as such but it is common sense that the arena was/is suppose to promote activity. It takes alot of thinking about who to attack and when if you want to get kills and build your health. being in D-mode and inactive does not involve any thinking at all. that is my opinion.

12. ben

ben Active Member

its to promote players yes i agree but it dont say they have to be active... i also can say battle arena will always have inactive players in them ... so what do you really think kano can do ???

13. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

I think Kano should not reward anyone for being inactive and only give the xp they get for joining and when an inactive does make the rewards tier the Kano should go through and re-adjust so that active players get the reward they would have gotten if not for the inactive. I know that is alot of work but I feel it would make some re-think about not being active IMO. This would cause a delay in receiving rewards but in the end it would be fair to all.

14. ben

ben Active Member

they did thats why they only get a level 50 if they make it up the ranks...

to i kind of like the inactive players ...i make more xp levels and health off of them which really helps me...

15. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

I understand that Ben and the way I am talking about you still would. I also use the inactives for xp and health . Only after the arena is over would Kano have to go through and adjust the inactives out of the reward tier and place what actives in that did not make it. Like i said i know this would be work and take time but i for one am willing to wait just so the rewards would be given out fairly to ALL active players.

16. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Well you killed inactive players= battle drops, health rewards, so to say doesn't deserve rewards at 50 hold's no water so to speak. You benefited, why shouldn't inactives ?

Just cause you were able to play, and others couldn't makes it fair I guess LOL

Last edited: Sep 9, 2013
  17. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Inactive is a strategy, I for one have all arena achieves beside few kill's, no need for me to waste FP's to get good placing or the expensive/quick level's. I'll take rewards how built "my character" and roll with it. Defense comes with a disadvantage in normal game play as well and your trying to JIP it on arena rules?

18. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

I am not trying to JIP anyone on anything it is mt opinion. It is just like if you have a job and don't go to work, you do not get paid for not working ,well it is the same in the arena how can you expect to be rewarded for doing nothing. If that is the case why don't Kano just give everyone all the achievements and then you don't have to worry about fighting ,bounty hunting, or even leveling. IMO the arena rewards are suppose to be based on what you do,and NOT what you don't do. Just by joining you get free xp so that is all you should receive IMO.

19. ben

ben Active Member

you said it right there people has to work they have to sleep and i can go on more and more reasons why some one might not be active...

so no matter what reason for not being active ya want kano to take all from them...

it was also said in other threads that an inactive is not a strategy and will never be able to win battle arena...

well this thread show it can be done... it also shows more it is a strategy...

20. Dutchman

Dutchman Member

I think he should get full reward for being number 1 in the arena. He made a very good game play by going into defense stance (probably 6-7 hrs or more) and all others were so stupid enough to kill each other/suicide on him. Brilliant technique/game play by Fielding, congrats......