arena thoughts

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by George Burd, Dec 5, 2014.

1. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

In my ADD mind of blabberings, I stumbled across a interesting notion. If % of skills allocated in att, def, and health symbolizes the training that viking has done in a particular area, then why does someone trained in attack have a infinite amount of energy to attack with? certainly a viking would tire more quickly hacking and chopping then he would say, blocking and ducking. This has all popped into my head with all the recent arena changes. "But we cant attack forever, we are limited by stamina, so nyah!" Right you are my furious attacking friend, but you can buy more, (insert evil laugh here) Should defensive stance not be based on stamina as well? Lose 1 stamina for every hit, when your out of stamina your defensive stance ends? I can hear the foul cries already, the thought of balance and equality boooo hisss, just a thought to those who would listen

2. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

I understand exactly what your saying George...but losing 1 stam for some would be like raking out their attack or def 1 at a time...sorry i would have to say...hands off my stam...because thats something that many of us buy...and that doesnt just affect the arena play..by taking 1 stam per hit takes away from total game play...im all about fair and balanced play .....im not into taking away hard earned or bought stam...sorry..

George Burd and Kirsten like this.
  3. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

NO way Jose :eek:

4. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

PLEASE... don't give any new ideas to the developers about how to fix the arena :(

5. Kirsten

HAHAHAHA :rolleyes:

6. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think you should lose your in game health when attacking in the arena.

7. Kirsten

I think you should stop right now , or else I am coming to your platform and gonna hurt ya :p

8. LaScepter

LaScepter Well-Known Member

LOL...Kristen...i was going to post the very same threat on the thread where the removed the leaderboard list for the forum posting.....hahha...

Kirsten likes this.
  9. ben

ben Active Member

i agree dont need any more ideals on ba if thats what one really wants to call it on vc ...