Arena Suggestions

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by So what, Feb 26, 2013.

1. So what

So what Member

as your trying to fix a few issues in arena

could you try and change how we are seen in arena as its very easy to distinguish whos who
    even with new names

suggestion 1

everybody has the same avatar pic ...no distinction between butcher mechanic ect

suggestion 2

remove the health reward ...for higher level players it targets the smaller rewards as they are easy pickings
    if you cant see the health reward you might not be inclined to remove the small ppl out and they might last longer.

JUST a suggestions

2. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

@So What I've moved this to the Ideas section to allow for easier community feedback.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

No thanks, my reasoning....as a high level player....I go after the biggest targets, I only go after the smaller targets if they snipe my kill or they are all thats left. I also think that your idea will hurt the lower accounts as they wont see who to avoid

4. So what

So what Member

but you answered why so many wont play .....there wide open to been targeted been a big hitter as it is now of no consequence as many with far less att def are super at snippin ...it means the whole community has to take the target at face value ....your either gaining massive exp from attacks or your not
    many smaller players would last longer instead of been RUN out of the arena in the first hour ...by that very tatic.

either hide their health reward ...or hide them longer.

5. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

Voted 1. This takes out a lot of the strategy of the game.

6. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

5.....i like the avatar idea but removing the kill reward kills it for me, thats the only way i decide who im killing

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

Seeing the health reward is important to me, because well not only does it give me an idea of how good the XP will be, it allows me to determine in the first 20 attacks or so if it is a kill that I want to take down or not, reward/loss ratio.

8. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

People dont play because i go after the higher levels that low levels cant kill, which in return insures more lower level will climb higher in the ranks? Im confused.

Big hitters/high levels have no "consequence"? How about the handicap/random factor? I can engage a much lower level target that i never lose to in the regular game and lose more than 40% of the time, that same target can attack me at the same time and win 40% or more of the time where as they would never even come close in the regular game. Th

How about the fact that the highest of levels dont get squat when it comes to battle drops in comparison to all other levels?

How about all but the highest of levels get a waaaaay better return in terms of rewards and level per stamina used?

How about the fact that hgher levels have much more need for things such as high stamina which takes away from overall skill point allocation percentage which results in lower perks in all the other pertinent categories than that of lower levels?

How about the fact that high levels are the only easily identified players in the arenas?

How about the fact lower levels can level twice as fast as a higher level and at the same time critical arena attributes such as health practically drop off the charts once u get to a certain point.....allowing all other levels to catch up those critical areas in a blink of an eye?

No consequences eh? High level players are the only one having to give up anything theyve earned and get far less in terms of reward per their investment. Lower levels do nothing but benefit in everyway at a high levels expense talk about no consequence.

I dont understand what your saying about snipers. Most snipers are lower levels and dont last long because they choose that particular strategy .

Lets be real.....shouldnt more low levels get "run out" sooner than higher levels? Wouldnt it seem strange if more high level players got run out sooner? At that point wouldnt we all have to ask ourselves what s the point of ever leveling and getting stronger? Lets all just do less in the game and perform better in the arena! What u and others are asking for is to reward those who have done less more while punishing those that have done the more (on top of what is already done) that will never make any sense to me what so ever. Low levels lose more as they should......it their job to level up and get stronger so they can be more competitive like everyone before them had to do. The games are set up more than ever before to slow the high levels and allow the lower levels to close the level gap.