[VC] Arena Lag

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by James Wright, Nov 22, 2015.

1. James Wright

James Wright Member

Ok Kano, last arena was a disaster as your servers went tits up. This arena, worst lag I have ever had. Made first 15 minutes of the arena (most critical phase) almost unplayable. WTF is going on. Clicking fresh air as lag is beyond a joke.

Get it sorted please, you need more or better servers as your level of service to players is getting crap.

Sure a few others will support me on this, may be my last arena, you guys suck!

2. bully thor

bully thor Active Member

i agree up at 2am for this not funny

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

It was horrible, why can't the extra server spin up before the start of these event's?

4. Craig Day

Craig Day Well-Known Member

Terrible!!! Inexcusable!!!! Get your act together!!!! I will not even get into the obvious auto clickers.

5. Susanne Rautelius

Susanne Rautelius Active Member

3 am my time.... for sure had be better stay sleep... just wast off time

6. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

Eh, just suck it up for the first 15 minutes. The strong survive. (grin)

7. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I haven't played the arena in quite some time for that very reason.

8. Kris Lee DUke

Kris Lee DUke Member

I will say I find it odd that less folks are playing the arena now than played it perhaps 2 years ago, and yet the lag has increased. Less server power?

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  9. VK QHill

VK QHill Member

The same thing happened on zombie slayer, but it was even worse. Here is what they had to say

"Hey Slayers,
    As those who were online at the time would know, we had a rather serious server outage yesterday at the start of the Battle Arena. Due to feedback we received last year, we have extra servers programmed to spin up before the start of any in-game activity to handle the increased requests; yesterday something went wrong with the deployment of those servers and your gameplay suffered as a result.

That sucks, both for you guys who wanted to play the game, and for us, who want to provide you with a consistent, enjoyable experience. We're looking into what caused this to happen and will do our best to have it fixed and ready to go for next time."

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  10. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

11. Hellhavenofury:)

Hellhavenofury:) Active Member

you would think as long as arenas have been going on across all the games we would not seee such awful lag.in the beginning it was expected and then it seemed they fixed the problem but for some reason now its stsrting again.kano knows how to avoid this so do it

JADES likes this.
  12. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

My observation: there is a server standby programming error by Kano: Kano has its programming set for the beginning of BA and NOT for the beginning of Sudden Death in BA when serious calamnity starts!

I experienced zero lag at the very start which I participated in. The sudden death ... I had better things to do :)

Last edited: Nov 22, 2015
  13. CazG

CazG Member

Being reasonably new to BA, thought the lag was part of the game.. *grin*.. Seriously though, there are lag issues with BA & Wars.. I have faith that Kano will get the issue fixed as soon as practical.

14. GOING TO CATCH DAVID

GOING TO CATCH DAVID Well-Known Member

The lag was perfect. It allowed me to drink my beer, eat popcorn, and stay alive. I almost made it to the top 5000 but then I ran into MOBSTER SNOOPY and he killed my whole clan.

I am going to try and make all of them from now on. I just think healing should be easier.

yeah, it was late here too.

I thought they had all kinds of servers so this would not happen again! What are they thinking?????

MobMan and Orez like this.