[PC] Arena idea

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Akkhunter1, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Hey i got a idea, take away the 10 stamina attack, i had a person hitting me doing about 30 million a hit, took about 30 seconds- a minute to take me down from 750 million to 0, took away 95% of the fun, and 99% of the challenge of the arena is gone.

2. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

Agreed 10 stars.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

not sold on scrapping it quite yet, Ide like to see what scaling it back to 2 attacks would be like. In theory it should shorten the length of the arena by half.....not the craziness were seeing now...lol wait to rate

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

10 stars from me as well

5. PaganWench

PaganWench Active Member

10 stars from me too. This Arena was a big fiasco. WAY too much attack strength with the 10-point slider and way too little defense. We needed some way to beef up our defense to be able to stand up to strong attacks like that. Nobody could stop me from killing them fast and I died just as fast - this Arena was VERY unbalanced.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I agree get rid of 10 and increase it to 20.

7. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

no 10 is way to much and 20 would be worse only the highest of levels benefit the way it is now

8. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I remember when my armada complained about search.

So why should this get removed?

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Sides all levels have a chance to use it on the big levels.

Had that chance and ya didnt take it.

Only have yaselves to blame.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Ok ok remove this but remove search as well since it can be used to gang up on little players.

11. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

search is not abused the way this was and your group only wanted search removed because you got your butts kicked. and no i didnt have a chance to use this new feature on you because you never showed up on my battle page and i could not refresh it

12. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Refresh is there,just moved a little.

Pot calling kettle black?

We wanted search removed and it stayed.

This slider should stay and u want it removed?

Uh huh..... arena was designed for high levels AS KANO MENTIONED WHEN THEY FIRST BROUGHT IT OUT.

Other high levels had every chance to use this on us.

Or we're they too busy looking for similar names?

13. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

the slider can stay if Kano would adjust it down to 2 so it would be fair for all that competes but then you would whine and cry as you will when you read this

14. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Kano had mentioned arena was for high levels so its only right they brought a 10 stam slider.

Rival high levels had the chance but panicked instead.

15. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

LMAO if it benefits you then you want but if it benefits the majority you are completely against it

16. The Protector

The Protector Banned

No it doesn't.

That rival armada of ours could of wiped us out.

But panicked instead.

17. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

think what you will but everyone knows that if it benefits the majority you are against it

18. God of Bacon

God of Bacon Member

I have a great idea for arena, how about we bring it over to Kong so everybody can play before we mess with it. That sounds like a great idea doesn't it?

19. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

its extremely stupid and pointless

20. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Because there were 5 different threads about this issue, we have merged most of them into this thread. Because this isn't so much a community idea as a discussion about the feature, I've closed this thread down, but feel free to continue the discussion in the discussion thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.