Arena idea

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by blckbeard, Sep 22, 2012.

1. blckbeard

blckbeard New Member

New to the forum but long time player. I have recently heard more than a few say they will not participate in the arena anymore. I like all the drops and have enjoyed the battles. However, I have been frustrated with people stealing kills and having little to no chance against bigger players. I have an idea someone please let me know if u think it makes since.

I think a health swap button would solve some of my issues. The option could be used once during the game. A player could use many strategies for this option. This option might make (cheaters) or players who like to steal kills think twice. The option would also give small or weaker players a chance against much bigger players. The bigger players could also use it if they are getting killed. The wise player would save defense and this option as long as possible and more people would test or hit a few times instead of just finding a weak one and killing them. U would have to find non active players and hope they aren't waiting to hit the button. U would want to hit more players less attacks at a time. I believe many strategies would work and not so many weak players would get killed so early. Teams would still be used but the arena would have more action or activity because of the option. Let me know what you all think

2. You didn't explain what a "health swap button" would do. Can't really say what I think of your idea until you flesh it out more.

3. Too, while I hate having a kill stolen at the last minute as much as anyone, I do know from talking this through with Polish that stealing kills is probably the only way a low level player even has the ghost of a chance in the arena. He was telling me about it earlier today regarding his ZS account, which is low level. So I treat those who do steal kills from me differently depending upon their stats. If they have high health and a decent kill reward, I kill them. If they are a low level player struggling to make it further in the arena, I mostly let them go. It may have been a while since I was a low level, but I still remember the struggles involved in fighting your way up through the masses. :)

4. Larry Skary

Larry Skary Member

yes you didn't explain how that works........and may i say congrats to Jillian on making level 6000 sorry its late in coming my friend :)

5. Ace

Ace Member

If it's switching your health to your target's, I'm completely against it.

6. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Must disagree as well.

7. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Your kidding right? This a really really really bad idea....but I'll bite anyways....lol

So some low leveled player who hasnt even swung his axe and sitting in Dstance should be able to come along and just swap his health with mine and then go back into Dstance, despite the fact that Ive been active and have say 50 kills and a mountain of health? So If some punk swaps his health wi mine right at the start of the game and i turn around and swap it back so i dont die.....that will leave me pretty much screwed at the end of the arena wouldnt it? Some inactive player who goes into the top ten and then just steal my health and ive already used my 1 swap? Considering its the highest of levels that usually have the most health and the highest of levels are extremely outnumbered....its pretty much guaranteed that every last one of them would be a target early on and then knocked out very soon after. Not only would that be the most unfair thing ever....could u imagine the abuse??? THANKS BUT NO THANKS! I give it negative 1,000,000 stars

8. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

So for example: A player has 400 million arena health, another player has 2.5 billion arena heath, the player with 400 million health can take there health and switch it for another players 2.5 billion health? Why dont we just cancel the arena then? If this was in the idea forum, and if there was a way to vote negative, i would give it a negative 10.

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Negative 10????

More like negative infinity.

10. sc1123

sc1123 New Member

Just a thought about the current arena

As I have participated in a couple of arena's..My current arena experience is not so great. How can any player have over 94500 attacks in 3+ hours...That's close to 9 per second......So...why play ???... SO, here are his pirate stats in the current arena:

Name: [name removed as per Forum code of conduct]
    Attacks 102,997
    Kills 168
    Wins 94,546
    Losses 13,403
    Biggest Attack 5,046,813 damage

Time Remaining:
    2:20:47:34

Players Remaining:

I do not think I will be playing this game anymore......