Arena idea for Pirate clan

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by meandyou, Aug 11, 2012.

1. meandyou

meandyou Banned

well for what I can see the arena is just like a boss that can fight back,

so how about kano adding a 1000 bosses of various strengths at the start of the arena

say first 4hrs and only bosses come on fight list and have a count down to say how many left

i think this will help the lower levels build up health and encourage them to join in the fighting as they know they won't get killed straight away

also it will give them levels you could also put a ban on certain bosses so higher levels dont kill them off like only certain levels can attack them

just an idea for you to think of and it may help the arena run longer and encourage the lower levels can you modify any thing if you think ok

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2012
  2. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I think this is interesting... I think the topic of bosses fighting back has been brought up before, though... I don't know if it's not feasible for some reason... I will hold off on voting until there is some more feedback about including bosses in the arena so lower level players can boost their health by killing them to try to make things a little more competitive...

3. meandyou

meandyou Banned

i not on about boss fighting back, fighting a player is like fighting a boss but they can fight back and by adding them it will give late starters a chance to play the way it is now many players are out before they even get a chance of taking any part so adding boss to the sstar it will at least give the lower level to take part in the arena, and i think this would encourage more players to enter s they will at-least know they will get something out of it at the start, many lower levels dont enter because they do not want to be easy meat , but then if you think of nythink that will improve the idea feel free to add you input

4. slave

slave Member

well i understand that everyone cant make the start time, but 20 hours into arena, i still see pages of inactive players that havent done a single attack. From what i see each arena in zombie slayer, there are approx 100 players out of 1500 that participate, the rest are doing just what you suggested...giving the participants a chance to increase their health on the 1400 inactive players.....and you want to add another level of people/bosses for us to take out????

get real, the rewards already arent worth what you put into an arena, and now you want to make it so people use up what stamina they have before they even get to the players?

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Arena's go across the baord, in all games. suggesting a change in one arena is suggesting a change for all.

I dont like it either.

6. meandyou

meandyou Banned

now that is crap talk the devs are the ones that can make the changes, they can change the pc one and leave the others alone just like war games they are only in vc and lnc because that is how the devs want it , the devs can change aything in one game and it will not affect the others

7. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I like the idea , might make it more interesting and Alec is right His idea is for PC , I should have made that clear when I helped get the idea posted in the right place so now it is edited for PC only. :)

8. Eraser

Eraser Member

They "can" and have... but Arena is SO far equal in every game... Its not wrong for a player to get involved in this thread thinking it would effect thier game too.

Im not putting a rating on this thread for the reason, that It is not suggested for my game, but equivalently, Im able to put in the comments, that it would disgust me to have it in Zombie slayer.

Sorry if it hurts the chances of it showing in pirate clan, and if it does, well, thats because arenas are being developed straight across the board for all games.

9. meandyou

meandyou Banned

that is the reason player dont take part in the fighting because they know that if they go attack they come up on the radar and then get killed, thats why the lower level dont enter or dont fight the just join and go in defence mode to stay under the radar if they had boss to fight rs and they start getting somthing out of the arena at the start then you will get more active payers , at a guess would say you are a fighter , and the fighters dont want to see active players as they can fight back so i can see why you dont want active players as this brings out the coward in people as if a player starts taking your health you have to go into deffence mode you dont want active player because you dont like getting hit back as you can see you have state players still inactive after 20 hrs that is because they do not want to be killd off straight away but that is wat you want if you a fighter inactive dont fight back my idea goes against the grain of active ones because they dont want to get hit back becus it will encourage more players to be active

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  10. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

If this is a option than there is a choice, use it or don't , but if this idea would help some get enough of health boost to continue in the arena longer , that is good for the arena in the long run, and most people know going in that stamina is a precious commodity and are willing to use it, whether they have saved up their daily rewards, daily boost and some favor points or are willing to buy refills , and now knowing when the arenas are going to start players I am sure having being upping their stamina along the way if they were smart , which in turn will help their regular game.

11. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Sorry Skywalker but this has been heavily debated lately. If you do not like the idea of one specific game its gearing towards and you do not play that game please do not vote on it then and keep your opinions on how it will affect your game of slayer. It's not for slayer its for pc only as Linda and Meandyou stated. So many players have been complaining lately on how ideas that are good for there games get tanked because of players who do not know how that game really works. So unless you play pc everyday then keep the comments on how it will affect your game on the threads for your main game. Kano is working on this issue to adjust the forums so its more user friendly for each specific game and that game only.

12. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

No thanks.

1. adding bosses would be just like adding more inactive players

2. only having bosses for a certain amount of time so latecomers could get in would be just like starting at a later time which would be inconvenient for another group of players

3. the majority of inactives are inactive by choice and even if they did come out and hit bosses to increase their health so would the previously active players....you would have the same thing as before just higher numbers. If you remember....Kano actually cut players health in half from what they were in the first arenas....why would we want to go back to that?

4. making some bosses not available for certain level ranges is simply unfair to those excluded, allowing lower levels to fatten up on health while higher levels couldnt would be no diff than handicapping the higher levels by talking away a bunch of their health before the arena started

13. polishpimp

the much simpler thing to do would be not to reveal the name of the player who delivered the death blow.....then you dont end up on someones radar regardless of level

14. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am not understanding this , have seen it mentioned before, if you kill someone how can they come back at you, ?? just curious what that means

15. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ok after I wrote it , you must mean someone else can see some one kill someone else and the go after them lol guess I play a simpler way

16. polishpimp

appeal to players sense of greed, ego and wanting to improve their builds....add achievements

17. polishpimp

Lets say u are heavily invested (stamina/attacks) in taking someone down and someone snipes the kill. It says on the dead players page who killed them so as the player who was heavily invested yet was sniped can now go kill the player who sniped their kill. That why most active lower players are killed. The lowest of levels have to snipe because they cant get enough health via a kill reward as they spend taking someone down. But sniping is the quickest way to end up dead....basically they're screwed either way. unless the name is not revealed

I like going after players that steal my kills as much as the next person, but I would gladly give that option up if it allowed active players better shot at lasting longer. More active players = less inactives climbing the ranks

Last edited: Aug 12, 2012
  18. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

ahhhhhh got it My mind does not work that way, lol well now maybe it will :)

19. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

I doubt it... it seems that most players do not like it if they get their kills stolen... I'm normally on the losing end of this deal, having had my kills stolen much more than I've stolen someone else's... also, it seems that most players don't like to be attacked, and they go after active players rather than inactives, which is part of the reason why there are so many inactives as time goes on... just the way it works, I guess... I will have no choice but to follow a different strategy for the next Pirates arena due to the start time, so I'll see if that works out differently...

20. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I know , it is not my style I have had a few stolen, I wonder what they are doing , just sitting there on that player watching someone else take them down, I have even stopped for a few minutes , then go back and continuing attacking and stop at some point in no particular way and they still get the kill, if I need that particular kill to keep playing and I don't get it I just to into defense and let it play out, I lose any interest in it by then

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012