[Other] arena defensive stance

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by polishpimp, Sep 16, 2012.

1. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Well said Ben.

We all know Kano doesn't approve ideas that are self-serving.

2. And just what part of this is self-serving for Polish? He has already explained that he doesn't need it personally in either of his high level games. And is it self-serving to make a suggestion that would benefit the majority of arena players who are mid to low level?

Your blatant disagreement of any suggestion he makes is tiresome, petty and so obviously sour grapes for anyone who knows you. And probably for anyone who can read these threads without your prejudice.

3. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

Ben....I seriously worry about u at times. This would be completely fair to inactive players as they would have the same options available to them, they can choose to be active just as an an active can choose to be inactive. Nobody is being excluded based on anything and no one gets more than anyone else, thus making it completely fair to ALL. The fact that u cant figure that out on your own is actually very frightening.

Because player (a) chooses to level off battles , bosses adventures and challenges and gets more levels than player (B) who only levels off bosses....is that unfair? Not hardly

4. polishpimp

LOL...he is funny isnt he. Hes always in disagreement and I cant remember the last time hes ever had a legitimate reason. Think he would eventually get tired of getting his ass whooped by me both in the games and it the forums. Glutton for punishment I guess

5. ben

ben Active Member

kind of off base there aint you pimp...

inactive players might be the clever one in battle arena it kind of works out for them better...

now are we to say in what there dong is wrong...i dont think so ...so why should kano change any thing for the way they chose to play it...

and ya say the majority...its sounds more like judge and jury here...

or is it just a hand full of ya who plays this game saying it ...

i dont beleve its the majority here for 1 min...

6. polishpimp

well when an inactive player wins an arena...then i will consider them clever, there is nothing clever about doing nothing....its done simply because its their best option of lousy options. If Kano thinks its a good idea to actually reward and to promote inactivity then Im sure they have a good reason for it...myself....I think I would actually want people to play my games....guess im just silly.

I dont even know what the heck your talking about in the rest of your post...saying what?, majority? judge and jury?

How many arenas have u played Ben/JDG? ....and of those...how many did u play as low level player? Personally Ive played many as a low and higher level, pretty obvious I dont need any more advantage for my higher level accounts dont ya think. Considering your extreme lack of experience in the arena and the fact that youve never played as a low level in an arena and your historical record of only ever agreeing with ideas that would actually help only the highest of levels.....your entitled to your opinion.... but i would consider you anything but credible on matters such as this

Last edited: Sep 18, 2012
  7. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Oh if the numbers drop low enough then a inactive player just might win.

Remember in round 1 on PC a inactive ranked #4 :)

Pretty high for a inactive.

8. polishpimp

Technically an inactive could win with the current participation numbers, unlikely...but possible. LOL....I do remember round 4...thats was back when your armada used teamwork.....or as u say ....gang like tactics. Ahhhhhh....goodtimes....goodtimes...lol

9. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I said round 1 not round 4....but round 4 was the last round SWM dominated.

10. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

10 from me, higher levels REALLY hardly use the defensive stance so i dont see how its "tailored" to help them, if anything it only helps the mids that need it to protect them from a higher level