[VC] Arena achevements

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Akkhunter1, Oct 5, 2012.

1. alka

alka Banned

I'll vote it 2 on the grounds that some players are boasting about the amount of levels they get from Arena.
    The fact that you have an endless fight list is an achievement in it's self.

Kill=Health
    Fight win=EXP
    High finish= Un's

Some people are just plain greedy!!

2. The Protector

The Protector Banned

It's not endless........

3. alka

alka Banned

Rofl................................

4. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

This coming from the player who said joining the arena was not worth it? Which is it.....greedy players taking advantage of a good thing or the results /rewards not worth the hassle/cost? Im getting mixed signals from ya Alka....lol

5. alka

alka Banned

I was speaking on behalf of the guys who waste their lives trying to win the Arena.
    Joining the Arena is worth it as you get free exp for doing so.
    Playing it to win it is not worth it as the outlay is more than the prize.
    The point I make here is the whiny players not satisfied with what they get from the Arena, they want more.

How about stopping exp from fights in the Arena as it looks like a loophole to multi levelling to me..lmfao!!!

6. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Lol, seems like some one has been whining to much themselfs. And exp for arena fights is the best part about the arena!! I usally gain about 5 to 6 levels in the arena, and seeing i need 66k to level, that is good!

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

It will promote more activity in the arena, and make it better. Give some people a reaon to play it other than just to win. or bargan for XP to thier favor points.

Will also give some credit to those who are making the dang ol wheel turn.

If it wasnt for 10 players on FB zs arena, there would be hundreds of survivors each round.

Hmm wouldnt it be interesting if we all decided, just not to do what we do, for one round. See what the outcome is. It really wouldnt be all that hard to organize if could only get the handful of player in agreement.

8. alka

alka Banned

The power has always been in the hands of the players. The problem is the players don't always sing from the same sheet. I do like your way of thinking though..

9. alka

alka Banned

The exp thing was a joke. I think Pimp knows what I mean, and it's meant as banter with no serious intention.
    TBH, I don't give a toss if Kano went bust tomorrow, it won't effect my life one bit. I'm down to playing one app out of the 4, although I do outbreaks and challenges in zs then list a rival or 2. That's not necessarily down to Kano, it's also down to the way all these types of games are set up. There's a serious lack of imagination from developers on Facebook, as most are only interested in screwing us for whatever they can.
    I read the boards when I have a spare moment and comment if I feel the need.

I'm not knocking players enthusiasm, I still think people approach improving the games from the wrong angle. The games need enhancing not rewarding what's already there.
    Sure, by adding achievements you'll gather a bit of interest until they are achieved, then it's back to square one.
    Hit an achievement and before long you'll be back for more. Eventually you'll have a game based on achievements which will be beyond most players capabilities, while the game will still lack substance to ease the boredom.

10. Lance Mustang

Lance Mustang Member

Great idea, but I don't see it happening. I had suggested a while back for a fight kills achievement but they had turned that down as well. 10/10