[FB] Are the rewards./offers Not working?

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by Eraser, Aug 21, 2012.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

I've signed up for fantasy football, joined a leauge, drafted my team. No 10 UN.

I signed up for thees 3 newsletters to go to my email. No UN.

are the offers just not working or what?

2. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Do we get UN from the news letter? I thought we got a weapon.

3rd party offers have nothing to do with Kano. I know sometimes there are delays on when they pay out and then there are some that just never seem to. It shouldn't be happening on all of them though, that would be suss.

3. The Protector

The Protector Banned

Perhaps those newsletters are other newletters and not Kano's???

4. Jon Ward

Jon Ward Well-Known Member

Clear out your cache. Those free offers from third party's i was having an issue with also. Until someone told me to clear everything out and then accept them or apply whatever it is your doing and they have been working again for me no issues since that one time. And i did 8 of those video's watching from third parties and did not receive one point but when i cleared everything and did them second time around they accepted.

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Yes, its not the kano newsletter that Im refering to... I dont even know how to sign up for that :( I would like to, esp now that Ive seen in several different places that it gives you a free Item.

It was the newsletters from the offers on facebook, one is a politcal newsletter, the other is a recipe of a day, and another is some other deal i dont know what is.

Ive shut down my computer since, and still not got any points for the newsletter or fantasy football.I suppose i could try running disk cleanup or something. Anytime Im told to "clear my catche" closing the browser is all it needs to make the fix.

Anyonne else got the 10 un from fantasy football?

by the way, I know the rewards are not busted totally... because I did some other ones and they worked.

6. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

There should be somewhere on your game page that asks for your email address. It used to be under the "Friends Leaderboard" that's on the left hand side of your homepage. If you can't spot it send a message to Support and Kano should be able to fix it up on their end :)

7. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

Hey Skywalker, as Relentless mentioned, offers done through Trial Pay can take up to 72 hours to process. If you still haven't gotten the points, send us a message into support with the details and we'll take a look for you.