Are bosses a waste of stam?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Lucifer, Jul 1, 2014.

1. Lucifer

Lucifer Active Member

I've been on both sides of the inventory question, it still makes no sense for a viking to even come close to beating another when 1 has the best of everything & the other has crap for inventory but high attack, some of us remember a while back a viking that was all attack & no defense beating the #1 player that leveled on bosses, that player had the best inventory in the game & his defense was high as well, but guess what? it made no difference at all, sure go ahead n hit bosses n black smith all you want but in the end? it makes no difference........... It looks good in your inventory but really serves no purpose, if a few 1000 lvl's separate the players? inventory might come into play or if your very close in skill points attack vs defense................

I hold off on black smith till I have a lot, then I ask my lvl partner what kind of xp they get afterwards, guess what? very little xp difference, I'm not saying do not hit bosses, we need something to burn stam on lol

2. Demonik1

Demonik1 Well-Known Member

yeah but there are many areas of the game and balancing out how you build will help you to succeed in all areas of the game, not just being able to beat someone with great inventory and skill point allocation. that all attack person will have very little success in an arena and will be little help to skills in the guild wars....having a little bit of everything is the best way to build

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

There is a certain point of having best of everything diminishes against allocation of skill points. Now let's say if hit a boss that use drops on, elite is ~20 to 1, then legendary is 3 to 1, of course the others with crappy inventory are going to catch up quicker. They need 1 drop for regular while others need 60 to make 1 useful item. If you don't believe drops make a difference go and find a level partner and see where that gets you. Weak as heck and take a pounding on.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I still believe "if we own a item" we should be able to craft it if choose to do so, regardless of level acquirement. Most of the time being able to craft it's a very small jump of stats on item that don't even use. This is only going to get worse with all the new bosses, high or low level.

T-Gar likes this.