April 11 Developer Update - Loyalty Program

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Eric, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Eric

Eric Administrator

Loyalty program for Pirate Clan has been released. For the moment you can see the Loyalty Points and tier you've acquired, this accounts for all past purchases and gameplay history. We will be opening the store to spend your points soon.

Loyalty points are acquired through moving up in the tiers bronze, silver gold... You can tier up through Davy Jones point purchases and acquiring gamer points. You can then use these points to get items (weapons/ships) in the Loyalty Items tab on the Davy Jones page. In the future we also plan on offering beta content sneak peeks for certain tiers.

Any questions or feedback are welcome!

2. Red

Red Member

This seems to have so much potential , looks awesome thanks !

3. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

No Items Yet?

I noticed it awhile ago, but I've been waiting for actual ITEMS to show up. Looks cool! :D

And, like Favor Points, it isn't restricted to PAYING players, only PLAYING players. :cool:

4. Red

Red Member

Wonder what kinfd of stuff will have in the shop, will this go to VC as well ?

And how does this work ? i´m level 1200 and i´m silver.. and when i level up there´s no change in the points.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2011

5. AlexandriteTier: level 3134.hope these points prove useful

6. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

From the section of Davy Jones: "Purchase Favor Points or play to increase your Tier mastery!"

And from the initial post:
    So HERE is what our Gamer Points are being used for. You get rewarded for PLAYING, not for leveling up or getting achievements like for Favor Points. But apparently USING those FPs can get you some Loyalty Points...

7. I think they will have to make a special "Benzene" tier for a certain player who has spent enough to buy Eddie twelve New York nightclubs, a solid gold statue of Sugar Bear surrounded by a glistening moat of mercury and don't forget an aircraft carrier and half of the country of Bahrain to dock in it.

8. Red

Red Member

Well thank you captain obvious, that wasn´t what i meant, i wanted to know how this works exactly, will all past bought un items count towards present points ? that´s what i mean, and also how many points are gained by levelling up or playing, how the progress actually works.

Kano feel free to enlighten us

9. there you go

10. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Your question wasn't very clear. Oh well, AS appears to have answered your question.

Um, did you read my first post? You don't get LOYALTY points for leveling. Leveling gives you STAT points and FAVOR points.

Clear enough?

11. Red

Red Member

No not yet, yesterday my tier said " 2% to gold " today it said "1% to gold" and now it´s 2% again i dont understand how it can go up and down -_- and i know we don´t win point by levelling ok, but, it says we win them by playing i wanna know the working formula duh.

12. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

KANO makes certain that we don't get the whole formula (if at all).

Remember those tricky little Gamer Points? Your "dailies"? It appears they now have a use beyond Guild ranking.
    And USING Favor Points (down in Davy Jones' locker) ALSO gets you some Loyalty Points.

13. Red

Red Member

Well for the gp i suppose that being in a guild or alone doesn´t make difference.

I just wanted to know how to make my tier gold bar go up really. if 16.000 gp would count as 1% for ex.

14. A few questions, first how many loyalty points are awarded for non-payment actions. It was mentioned in the OP that getting GP's would be rewarded with these loyalty points as well. What is the proportion by which they are given?
    Second, is one's position in a tier permanent once achieved or can a player drop down to a lower tier by spending loyalty points?

15. Red

Red Member

Well my good friend AS here is level 600 fresh account and yesterday told me he is platinum, i on the other hand i´m 1200, more than a year and half account and silver, why is that ?

16. i dropped a few bucks down for some capts.not getting real ones fast enough.so thats how i got to platinum.

level isnt a factor in this.

17. geff gur

geff gur Member

i'd be content if you could use them to purchase mission drops for use in the blacksmith shops....