anyone interested

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by kennycjr, Apr 1, 2011.

1. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

in a sort of lvl 2000-3000 fight club for power-leveling? would be interesting to sort out the feasibility of chain power-leveling too.

if anyone is interested do you think this should be the place to talk about such? or do you think such a public discussion would likely just leave those who join open to attack and we'd be better off with a private group dedicated to such?

2. polishpimp

polishpimp Well-Known Member

although not against the rules(yet)...Kano actually discourages that type of leveling. so its up to you whether u want to discuss it here.

3. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

and yet it's the only realistic way for anyone to level without spending countless hours once ya hit the 1850 speed bump.

4. Eddie you are totally wrong here. Kano, whom we know as Eddie, you know, your main account, would swear by this kind of leveling as the proper or traditional way to level. Stop contradicting yourself bro, you're making Eddie's head spin.

The only reason it is not allowed on zombie slayers is because Eddie's main account hasn't taken over there.

5. polishpimp

lol! thats not what im telling myself, i heard I'm working on ways to discourage it as we speak.

6. how can it ever be "against the rules"

you hit me 5000 times while i "accidentally" healed during all that.
    so now im gonna hit you 5000 times while you "accidentally" heal

7. Make up your mind Eddie!! Sheesh, lol. So I take it you are planning to transfer the Legend brand onto your Pimp account and turn the legend account into a POLISHPIMPN III or at the behest of the wise Professor call it POLISHBLIMPN XIII?

Last edited: Apr 3, 2011
  8. Red

Red Member

Everyone does it, no need for hipocrisy.

9. Eddie

Eddie Member

Polish is not being hypocritical; on his old account he didn't battle but he bought his way to the top. On his new account he leveled a bit but then switched over to bosses...

10. ShoNuff

ShoNuff New Member

Haters gonna hate.

11. Eddie, as long as you don't impose the Zombie Slayers battle cap on Viking or any other game all will be well....and fix the blasted legendary equipment cost while you're at it

12. polishpimp

Bought my way to the top??? not hardly. As far as the new account goes, I havent changed/switched any thing other than ive slowed my leveling on purpose because im where i wanted to be at this point. I ve simply shown there is more than one way to play this game and be successful. No worries Eddie...Ive no plans to pass u again....or i already would have ....lol

13. Eddie

Eddie Member

I am not worried about you passing me. I know you can do it easily knowing you spend so much money on a game. I would of thought you would have learned something from going up the first time around...

14. polishpimp

no money this time around except to fill out my chieftains....just like everyone else who has their 2k max. lol...i did learn something...how to do it faster, cheaper and make a more powerful character with way better stats....if i chose to continue leveling this account and reach #1 again.... it would be way more powerful and better equipped than the first account...which was already the most powerful in the game by far. It is I who cant believe that u had Kano bring back an account in which u refused to adapt to the game and its changes. whats the old saying? "those who do not learn from the mistakes of the past are doomed to repeat them" lol

15. By far, huh? LOL (Notice that's the only thing here I picked up on?) LMAO!!!

16. polishpimp

oh yeah..."by far".....it was a laugher actually.....lmao

17. Be More powerful ? so far level 1200 and+ beat you :p
    ok ok .. lets see.. still way to go polish ..its not like here is Game Over after all like xbox games do :D

18. kennycjr

kennycjr Member

k i get that PIMP stands for pissing in my pants, but isn't is usually followed by lol or preceded by rofl? but what's the last N for? and what is BLIMPN? is the POLISH for anything too?

19. polishpimp

level 1200 eh? Are u finally admitting to having alts? lol. Yes "....more powerful", at level 3k there is only one player im sure i cant beat( there may be 1or 2 more), come on....u should know this... as i've been whoopn everyone in your guild including u for some time now. Am i as strong Defensively as i was yet? No..not yet.....but when i look at my win/loss ratio.....i dont see any need to jump all over that anytime sooner than i planned from the onset of this newer account.

20. Eddie

Eddie Member

Bragging about your win/loss ratio that was gained by leveling off 1-2 people doesn't really count....