Anti-bot measures working.

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Ahaygad Yaygahmaygahr, May 13, 2011.

1. So after these anti-bot measures have been introduced (simple addition problems) there seems to be alot less of the hour and longer HL riding by some certain people that will remain nameless in keeping with forum rules ;)

This smells to me like these sometimes somewhat irritating pop-quizzes are doing their job, and doing it well.

Well done in introducing them Kano staff, they seem to work and help all the genuine hunters fill their vaults :D

2. Hashshashin

Hashshashin Member

I've sat up on the HL on MySpace for over an hour and a half. I click the "heal" button though. :D

People using bots or any of that garbage should have their accounts banned forever due to their pathetic ways of game play.

3. icedfate

icedfate Member

I hope what your saying is that means no more 1 second hitlist kills......

all I know is when I hitlist someone..even weak people are on the hitlist for at least 5 seconds but when I spam the button to refresh the hitlist...every hit is claimed in less than a second after it appears...it has to be bots claiming those hits because a human being can't respond that fast

4. SkylerF

SkylerF Member

Simply because you cannot does not mean someone else CAN.
    It may have to do with the speed of your internet and/or computer.

5. im the beast

im the beast Member

sry to say but i can take them down as soon as they come up and if u spam the hitlist the hit will come up nano sec before the red hitlist button comes up all u got to do is spam that bitch and ur get better results but like the other guy said net speed and computer speed plays a big big part in getting bountys

6. alka

alka Banned

Quite right, but there is also an element of luck involved. The top hunters are not top because they are quickest, it's because also put the time in.
    Humans are quicker than BOTS. It's just that BOTS sit there all day and can take away what is rightfully the ownership of the player with the finger on the mouse button.
    Some nights I can hunt on and off without setting it off. If I can, then I guess the BOT boys also can!!
    Needs more work on it, KANO