Antagonize those that have been already removed from WC

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sebastien Dirks, Feb 28, 2017.

1. excuse me gentleman , how is one supp to know whom you removed from WC ?
    yesterday a player was banned buy calling another in wc. Was seen as a violation to this rule, I happen to know both players and was not aware player had been banned.
    Does not make much sense , one can be banned by calling a player in wc , for something that you do and we can not know. If you wish to implement this rule, players need to know whom you banned . You need to do a public list of the players you ban.
    Other wise this means we can not ask for anyone in wc cause kano may have banned. Is far from correct

2. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

World Boss ?

3. no . world chat. I am not aware anyone can be banned from world boss

4. Sandy Barrows

Sandy Barrows Active Member

Sorry Seb - was asking why no world boss - not concerned with world chat at all - its easy dont open it :)

5. less normal, correct people , don't open WC, worse it is.

6. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i am ban in world chat on server 2 an once ban u can no longer type/chat in no ones bosses unless if u are in a Crew or armada or being invited too a Group Only! so world boss Nope u cant chat! wish they would give me mine back tho but they wont!

7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

Kano prob has a real good reason, knowing you :p

JADES likes this.
  8. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

He doesn't have anything to say worth hearing, that sounds like a good enough reason to me.

JADES likes this.
  9. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

darn it Jared an Kristen haha...i am saying no comment okay i am like the american most wanted for chit talking lmao