Announcing Kingdom of Thrones, the newest game from Kano/Apps!

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Bread, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I am also enjoying it , alot to do , alot to learn , more than just a clicking game lol I find talking to the other players in the chat helpful either they figured out something or I have and the dev's show up there , from time to time and help us. The game forum is helpful also , we are all like babes in the woods :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2013
  2. Daniel Jones

Daniel Jones New Member

The game need more improvements, else I am liking it.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  3. Relentless

Relentless Active Member

Other things i have seen that are weird:
    On the offers page there's the arrow to go to the next page or back a page, they don't work.
    The "Complete All Tasks" in peasants activity, is that meant to be a button? If it is, it doesn't work so not much point in having it.
    Something that gets annoying is when i try to add tokens to magic health, the scroll bar keeps moving back up. So i have to scroll down add a point scroll down add a point.

Be good to hear back on these when you have time, thanks!.

4. John Gilli

John Gilli Member

I tried but didn't get very far. I am running Firefox on an iMac (because VC works better on that than Safari). I got to the first peasant harvesting lumber, when I realized that all the menu choices on the right part of the screen are OFF MY SCREEN except for the first few pixels. Good luck, I hope you get it sorted out.

5. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

John, that is because ya have to either drag the screen or scroll depending on what you are doing, and also hitting zoom out does wonders