Announcement regarding Super Rewards

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Wonder Bread, Mar 8, 2013.

1. Wonder Bread

Wonder Bread Active Member

We wanted to let you all know that we have decided to remove one of our Third-party payment providers, Super Rewards. We have had a number of players express frustration with the quality of service and accessibility to support.

We are confident that our existing provider, Trial Pay, will be able to meet player needs effectively, although we apologize for any confusion that the removal of Super Rewards may cause. For any existing support issues with Super Rewards, please contact support@playerize.com

Note: Super Rewards was only available on Myspace and Kanoplay.com, so Facebook and Kong players can largely ignore this announcement :)

2. Akkhunter1

Akkhunter1 Member

Well, there goes my only way of purchasing favor points

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You can get favor points through Trial Pay. I have never been able to get Super Rewards to work, and at least Trial Pay has responded to me if there has been an issue in the past. As far as I know, I have gotten all of the favor points that I should have received through Trial Pay.

4. wsmdel

wsmdel Member

there never was anything super or rewarding about using super rewards... no great loss there to anyone...

5. AlterEgoT

AlterEgoT Well-Known Member

Yes you can but some users are not able to use trial pay. I do not know why but I know several that it wasn't an option available to them.

It's the better way as it's instant and super rewards would some times take days but for those that trial pay didn't show up it was the only way.

6. Please tell me it is not so. Trial pay does not work and you cannot get them to respond. I do not want sign up for a bunch of junk mail or spend more for fewer Favor points. At least if I wanted purchase just favor points I could without having to join one of there junk mail offers. I tried to get trial pay to resolve multiple issues and they would not do it. I even got an email from the company saying I was a new customer and they said it was not valid. Trial Pay is absolutely horrible!

7. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

If you are extreme xats user, I think you guys must have been using PayByCash.. I think Kano can introduce this PaybyCash as the replacement for SuperReward ;) Just my 2 cents

8. Wonder Bread

If Super Rewards was the only method of payment that worked for you, please send a message through Support so we can look into why the other options aren't working for you.

9. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I have always used pay pal for anything purchased online including favor points, they are secure, reliable and if ya have any problems they back you up, takes like two clicks for me to get favor points.

10. The Protector

The Protector Banned

I started out using super rewards at first...

Then they became hard to use...

Good move Kano.

11. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

i have never had a issue with the super rewards for my opinion it is awhole lot quicker at getting them favs so now when we have to purchare from trial play it could take hours...last time i used trial play it took forever but the super rewards gave it too me in less then 2 minutes of my time...plz bring it back too us...

12. Quicker

Quicker New Member

Im assuming you were buying points thru super rewards with your mobile phone , that options not their at trail pay only zong, The solution for you would be to get a pre paid debit card at wal mart ,its cheap to start,then just add cash to it as you need it,works good!!Hope this helped!!!

13. Justin the killer

Justin the killer Well-Known Member

hey quicker i use the same thing which is a pre-paid an where that u are very safe :)

14. cbhitman

cbhitman Member

paypal is great never let me down and instant everytime

15. Vid

Vid New Member

Trial Pay works great for myself and they are always responsive. I have never had an issue with them at all. I remember Super Rewards, never used them, but never heard many good things about them either.

16. Wonder Bread

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. We received enough complaints about Super Rewards that we felt it would be better for players not to have them around, however we certainly don't want to prevent players from being able to support the games. Again, if Super Rewards is the only method of payment that's currently working for you, please let us know so we can look into why the alternatives aren't working for you.

17. superrewards_derek

superrewards_derek New Member

Message from SuperRewards

Hey all, I'm from SuperRewards // Playerize and we simply want to drop in to say that we're listening and disappointed that everyone's experience was less than stellar. We at Playerize took over SuperRewards about six months ago and did so to clean up the user experience and rethink the customer service from top to bottom. We're a small team so while we've made a lot of progress, we know we're not fully there yet.

Having dug in a bit on our end, we believe some of the customer service links presented to users may have been dead ends, so our Support team wasn't receiving inquiries. That's on us and we're working to uncover and fix any of these instances right now. As your moderator suggested we have a reliable support email address at support@playerize.com and will triage any pending issues you send us there. You can also submit tickets at support.playerize.com if you'd prefer that.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused; we're working hard to ensure this stuff doesn't happen going forward.

Cheers,
    Derek

18. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

I think they did forget, because nothing was done for the people blocked.

19. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

Yup agreed SSO, I and 1 other person got reinstated that I know of from trialpay, and believe me was a pain in the arse. I even tried to help others get theirs back with no response to numerous messages to them, so what's that say about trialpay?

20. Robert Belrose

Robert Belrose Active Member

It says allot about trial pay, and the whole thing also says allot about another company too IMO ;-)