And Another One Gone and another One ...

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Kel the Merciful King, Feb 17, 2015.

1. Kel the Merciful King

Kel the Merciful King Well-Known Member

Worse they are prepping to get into Public bosses and depending on who is in them, wreck them :D Its a wonderful world out there now!
    < he bows to the Raid Game with battle features >

2. George Burd

George Burd Well-Known Member

I think the block levels should come with weapon /item packages also tho

3. Elias

Elias New Member

The whale was one of the original's of the game from Mysapce - server 2 along with myself I heard many of his complaints of the game and agreed with him on many levels , but tonight I lived one of the complaints . I have only played in two arena's since this ''NEW'' change came to be I won the first one weeks ago I played in the arena today spent the better part of the day playing in it 3 to 11 pm the knock out portion of the game is just stupid you fight don't get any real health reward but you lose health and eventually die and wait 30 minutes return to the game , maybe find 3 to 5 people in the game and POW someone jumps you and your dead again repeat the process over and over till sudden death . Well I made it to the finals hell the last two in the game , I had more att's , win's , and kill's and then had to spend 2 plus hours waiting the guy's D made out , well some where between me checking on him and trying to have a life the guy came out of D - mode died trying to kill me I'm still alive in the arena and the guy wins by Kano's new point system I beat the guy in every aspect of the arena but some how he got more points them me and won that way hmmmmm wow I guess that ranks in the fairness of the game I keep reading about in Kano posts . He's the dead champion of the current arena seems legit and fair ..... How many people have to complain about the arena for the old one to return . leave the players names the way they are as Viking no one needed a nickname that could be saved and targeted by gangs . The whole k.o. phase is just another cash grab by Kano apparently Kano wasn't making enough money off the arena and changes had to come well no one like's the change's and Kano has no game without ''US'' playing it !!!! To quote Craig Day the cheating never ends and the same players continue to do it and thrive funny how dead accounts from players of the past come to life at 4 -5 am to post bounties and have there bosses farmed that benefit the same people but Kano wants me to think this is normal and those dead accounts just play the game to serve those people funny those dead acc's do th ame thing for the same people on PC as well '' nothing funny going on here folks '' plus all the alts they have gotten banned and they are still playing why because they were cash cows once ? Raid bosses are noting more then fast cash grabs plain and simple . You play , you spend , you can level fast and get a crap reward . Yeah I can see people not liking the bosses if you don't play you get passed by in the game that took you yr's to get to and now joe blow can do what you did on a weekend . I see players still bragging bout doing 3000 levels each event , I could do the same thing during the first raid boss now us higher levels struggle to do 500 levels off the event and we do most of the work on the raids so I have a feeling there is some kinda of adjustments for the higher ups who play compared to lowers . So now the game is all bout money and leveling fast , we just got one new world count em one new world since the last one came out what 10 months or ago and we're suppose to be happy with this , I mean hell pretty soon most of the people playing will have a 10k accounts and nothing going on at there levels for them to do and when that happens kano can expect ALOT more complaining from people I think they need to listen to us fix the game and get there ISH together fast !

ben, Birkebeiner, LaScepter and 2 others like this.
  4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

My eyeballs "HURT" on that PIMP post.

Kirsten likes this.
  5. Kel the Merciful King

That was Eli the near world leader in KP2 and he has a bunch of excellent points. The game has changed is my simple little conclusion. And the "levels" that previously would have shut the game down, to be fixed, are ok. Farmville VC Motif is the game. Buy what u want and forget all the social interplay to it.

I hit 29001 btw tonight ... got 5SP's and 1 FP. The 500 levels cost more likely than I spent to get from 8000 to 12000 in levels, when in achievements I got 200FPs. And took 1/25th as long. Tell ya the game is done as we knew it. Newbies can play here. Got one false goal in mind. And done I am. The operator can get paid by others. Not me.

LaScepter likes this.
  6. ben

ben Active Member

i agree the games it self are done ... but maybe this is what they wanted ;)

Kel the Merciful King likes this.
  7. Kel the Merciful King

I think its self-evident. I agree.