[All] An Idea for kanoplay

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Eraser, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Eraser

Eraser Member

So on kano play we have the Facebook world, and the Myspace world, This idea is for a 3rd world for all games.

How about a "Free World" that begins and ends, and starts again.

The new world is launched. and everyone starts at level 1.

The game carries on for 3 months, and then it ends.

After the end of the world, All the accounts are rebranded with Kano default names, and sent in to populate the lower level fight lists in the long running games, to help players build on.

Specail Reward Packages will be Sent to the Long running account of the players on the leaderboard at the end of the world. Nothing "huge" to unbalance the games, but something worth striving for.

Also, because of the ending nature of the game, there should be no option to pay real cash for favor points, and for this reason, I would suggest the UN reward for leveling up be doubled.

I also think when this world ends and then begins again, any squad/friends should be kept for the begining of the next round.

Well guys, what do ya think?

2. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'm lost start at LVL 1? On FB KANO PLAY is exact same as FB minus the advertisements and no chat ability there.

3. Eraser

Eraser Member

It would be an entirely new world not attached to a social network, much like they did for myspace.

4. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I'd rather have merger but understand what you mean now.

5. Eraser

Eraser Member

Id like that too, and both could happen.

I dont see why all long running worlds could not be combined, while also having a free world that restarts every 3 months.

6. Survival Streak 0

Survival Streak 0 Active Member

Could be fun to try different builds...

Whilst in the Free World, we can only interact with other players within that world?

7. Eraser

Eraser Member

Yes certainly. it would be an entirely separate platform... It would be all the fun of making new accounts without the cheating.

Im only suggesting that after The end of the 3 months when everyone starts at the begining again, the accounts made are left unmanned and dropped into populate the fight list for the other networks.

Thees accounts could not effect leaderboards, but hey, they could be set to heal every hour with nobody at the wheel to care :)

8. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

In ZS if you were a lvl 100 with 1000 stamina "hypothetical" you would receive 1k upon leveling, right? If so, I can only see this working for ZS, others only give 50 stamina upon level so would be a ridiculous amount of $ to refill for a daily player, then after 3 months everything goes bye bye.

9. Eraser

Eraser Member

Matt.

I called it a "free world"

I detailed that you cannot spend money in it

I also suggested that the favor points awarded upon leveling be doubled for that reason.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2013