Amount of XP to Level Up

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by samowen, Aug 25, 2010.

1. samowen

samowen New Member

I noticed with ZS it takes a lot more XP to level up than other Kano apps.

In ZS, I'm Level: 162 and it takes 6043XP to make it to the next level.

In VC, I'm Level: 358 and it takes only 3580XP to make it to the next level.

Is this right, or is it just me?

2. POG1916

POG1916 Member

HERE ...see whats in front of ya

Level: 807 86 646 and thats not a mis print

3. Calder12

Calder12 Member

I have no idea about the other apps ZS is the only one I play but at 807 POG you've gotten 4,030 skill points from leveling alone, not even including all those ones from achievements lol so it's kinda relative.

Maybe the other applications pay less experience per thing you do or maybe they give less for achievements or maybe ZS is just harder? lol just guessing.

4. POG1916

POG1916 Member

think you missed the point of his enquirey....how many exp it takes to level

my point to him was its all relative,,,to your level...lolo justs helping.

5. ZS is the one that needs alot of exp to level.
    i think mob is 2nd most followed by viking then pirate.

and someone correct me if im wrong here but i think ZS actually pays the least exp out of all the apps.

6. NoMau

NoMau Member

In VC you only get 500 energy and 50 stamina when you level up. In ZS, they both get completely refilled, that's why you need more xp to level up again.

Just my 2 cents....

7. ZS just has a higher cap.eventually youll reach a point where stats wont fully refill.might take awhile.

8. POG1916

POG1916 Member

well then i am there so...it does not refill on a 24 hr basis...I have to acknoledge bearing in mind its beyond 2 achievements

The exp gained...is debatable..whilst I am aware that the top ten don't really do their own bosses ( level 45 + on all bosses) as the exp gained is pitiful and it has a negative cost

you pay more to heal than you earn for completing the boss...just 1 bad effect

bearing in mind the level of difficulty does go up some of my bosses need 1500 att / def
    to conquer...its tough

however...if it was that you didn't get a full refill....well the success of the leveling is beacuse of that...so its not a hard price to pay