[LCN] Americans - what do you have against us ??

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Curves, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Curves

Curves Member

haha made ya look :) i am very appreciative of calendars raids etc. but so many coordinate with holidays when we aren't home, traveling, spending time with family, eating/napping etc and cannot play - please don't tell me to get a phone or ipad. and every war mode season starts @ 2am for me - geez i would like to get to bed at a decent hour. again i'm appreciative just wondering if it could mixed up a bit ?

2. Gazember

Gazember Guest

Top Poster Of Month

They are Canadians. :)

3. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

You're not missing much. I'm an American, and I lasted 10 minutes in the arena last night before I got knocked out. Didn't even get one level out of it, but if I'm lucky, I got 1 FP.

Kirsten likes this.
  4. Smack

Smack Kano Krusader

[​IMG]

5. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

need change dammit!! europeans and aussies and in east people do play too, america isnt only continent!!!!!!!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2016
  6. Curves

Curves Member

sep that was 5 exclamation points too many :p i'm only asking if it could EVER by mixed up for those that have to stay up to 2am for the start of new gamer/war season !!!!!!! and IF for example the Thanksgiving or whatever calendar can start/finish the week before/after the actual holiday!!!!!!! now how does this actually affect you ??????? (exclamations/question marks added for effect as in your post lol - i'm presuming you have no hard feelings against Americans??????? as you've always been a nice gentleman as far as i've seen.

Seppo likes this.
  7. Kirsten

Kirsten Well-Known Member

LOL yes they are lol

8. Kirsten

Just have your priorities ( nothing wrong with that) and stick to them the game is not going anywhere lol life is always more important than a game :)

9. Rakat

Rakat New Member

Since Christmas is a universal holiday, how do they usually handle that? It'll be my first Christmas playing LCN. I'm somewhat curious. Do they have special events and such?

10. Kirsten

Well if a raid or BA , syndicate war is due that day, then it occurs, the events are scheduled already and have been for years.

11. mi7ch

mi7ch Administrator

Yep, schedules are set and go off regardless of what holidays happen to be occurring around them. It causes less confusion to just let them run as they are set. If you can't participate due to other commitments that's OK, there's always the next one. :)

Rhenkle1 and Kirsten like this.
  12. Seppo

Seppo Active Member

who me gentleman oooh noo :D