Ambushes

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sweetness TCB, Jul 19, 2010.

1. Sweetness TCB

Sweetness TCB New Member

CAN THERE BE A MAX OF AMBUSHES THAT CAN BE PLACED BY ONE PLAYER PER 24 HOURS.

SOME PLAYERS YOU CANT ATTACK BECAUSE ALL THEY DO IS SET AMBUSHES ON YOU. THEY HL YOU AND ATTACK YOU. YOU DON'T SET AMBUSHES ON THEM BUT YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH 80 AMBUSHES AT A TIME TO GET TO THEM.

IF THEY DONT WANT TO FIGHT FOR REAL THEY SHOULDN'T PLAY THIS GAME FOR ONE. AND THEY SHOULDN'T START WHAT THEY CANT FINISH.

!!!SUGGESTION!!!

PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP:;):p

2. Vampryss

Vampryss Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I vote no on this one. If a player has the money to set up 80 ambushes kudos! :) Setting ambushes also gives the other player a pretty big XP win. Blow through them all & mash on..

3. if someone has counters on me i will plow them(cept for one user which i refuse to hit him anymore and seems he refuses to hit me even when im listed,what sense does that make?)

anyone else,yep plow them then most the time get a kill since the counters screwed up their health :D

Last edited: Jul 19, 2010
  4. Eric

Eric Administrator

Currently everyone starts out with 100 ambushes available. Every 15 levels their maximum drops by 1. Eg. Level 15 you will have 99 ambushes available. This continues up till a minimum of 10 at level 1350.

5. Eric since your now on this thread.

what would happen if my atk is over 100,000% stronger than their defense.
    since counters are 100,000%,would it work or fail?