[FB] ambush price is not reduced after 24 hours

Discussion in 'Bugs/Issues' started by domino, Feb 18, 2014.

1. domino

domino Member

ambush do not reset his price if i do not attack .... this mean i can let someone to attack me 40 times and if i never attack i can put on him cheap ambushes forever .

2. SHO KOSUGI

SHO KOSUGI Member

yes u r right. if u never attack him, you can ambush him with a very cheap price.

3. JADES

JADES Well-Known Member

I think DOMINO is asking for longer 24 hr reset, could be wrong though LOL "ambush price is not reduced after 24 hours " so guessing he want's 30+ hrs etc. so can Ambush them more for cheap.

4. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

I believe ambushes are also considered attacks, just like a punch/ship/slap,so taking that into consideration , doing "nothing" at all to retaliate, for 24 hours, would bring the price done lower.

5. domino

domino Member

It will cost you $13,669,881,700 and 2 stamina to prepare this next ambush.
    In order to setup an ambush, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx must have attacked you at least once in the past 24 hours.
    i did not attack /punch this player by weeks... but still he have big price
    if i attack him now the price will be 15 billion if he attack me will be 11 billion

Last edited: Feb 20, 2014
  6. Linda

Linda Guest

Top Poster Of Month

It may have something to do with his income like how it affects the list price ,not sure. But of course ya have to be attacked before you can set one.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014